Never Ending 3

I sat in class pulling out a notebook planing to write down literally everything when I see Lizzie...she sat next to me but didn't say anything.

Alright class welcome to another year for those of you who don't know me I'm professor Lewis it's a pleasure to meet all of you. So this year we will be starting simple from levitation to fire spheres. Once we master those we will be going over a couple for combat. Any questions?

     No one said anything everyone nodded no, while I had a million questions...

           Ok so let's start Elizabeth why don't you start a simple fire sphere.

     Without saying anything she puts her hands together and all of a sudden I see a fire ball appear in her hands.

           Well done miss Hart I'd expect nothing less

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I look around and everyone was doing the same crap...

What are you doing?
What?
You have to make a sphere hurry up.
I don't know how...
What!?

     The professor looked at us for a second and kept looking around the room.

I'm not from here.
Oh my god focus on your hands feel the energy flowing through your fingertips and focus.
That helps nothing I don't know how to use my magic.

We were whispering but yelling at each other when she looks at me confused.

Just this once put your hands up like your doing it!

I did what she told me she focus on my hands when I see a small fire forming.

           Well done students undo them and we'll start taking notes

How do I undo it?

She snapped her fingers and it disappeared she looked annoyed and started taking notes... She hates me but she helped me? The rest of class I stayed quiet taking as much notes as I could then I heard the bell ring. Lizzie got up leaving in a hurry and I stayed behind waiting for Ezra.