Stay Away 6

Your choice or his?
        Both we are nothing alike we were close as kids but let's face it he takes after our father I don't. You ready to head back?
I guess we have to, what are the chances I'll get in trouble?
Not high no one was technically got hurt.

We grabbed our stuff making our way back to the school.

        Will you be alright?
     I think so it's just a lot I'm a vampire that's sick because I lack blood. I'm a witch that can't use magic and as for my wolf it's questionable.
        About that...
     What now!?
        You have to go through your first shift.
     My what!? When I change you mean!?
The full moon is in about 2 weeks that's about enough time for you to prepare.
Prepare!? I've seen what happens!
Oh you've seen a shift?
On tv! I've watched true blood and teen wolf!
What?
It's the same isn't it!? I have to break every bone in my body don't I!?
Davina...I get it it's new to you but this is our way of life it's hard to show someone all of this...
Who asked you guys to!?

Ezra stopped dead in his tracks facing me when I realized what I said...

I didn't mean it like...
It's fine let's get you back to your dorm.

Fuck...we walked back together with it being awkwardly quiet the entire time.

Ezra.
....

Nothing seriously!? I grabbed his arm in frustration when I feel a sharp pain shoot up my arm. I close my eyes when I suddenly see the moon shining on my face....now where am I? I look around focusing my eyes when I see Ezra standing in front of me.

I'm sorry...
Is that supposed to make up for it? You lied to me...

I stood up looking down realizing I was wearing a dress?

After what I heard I think it's pretty clear...
Davina...
No! You don't get to do that! You don't get to pretend to be hurt!

The plants around us slowly withered and died as if feeling my pain...

You don't know the whole story...
That much is obvious! You...you were using me! Congratulations you won...
Davina...
Leave me alone.

I turned to walk away in a hurry when Ezra grabs my arm spinning me back around to face him. He moved my hair from my face when I see him kissing me...I pushed him away getting away from him.

Listen to me! When I first started this jig it was just business...I never imagined I'd fall in love with you.
What...?
I fell in love with you Davina.... You were right I'm afraid to fall in love but I'm afraid of being the only one that falls!

I stood there breathless not knowing what to say what is this...?

But we're mates?
Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to be with me. My dad broke the mate bond so he wouldn't have to feel any pain when my mom died...it happens.

The pain in his eyes he looked up at me showing me his face for the first time...