A Promise

I held hades right in my arms following closely behind Ezra and I couldn't help but feel scared. Why did he yell at me the way he did he doesn't even know me... We went all the way upstairs to the left side of what I'm assuming is a castle.

        This is it.

     I headed inside looking around this room is bigger than my living room

        Dinner is on the table if you hungry you'll be sharing the bathroom, and your room should have your name on it.
     Your not leaving me are you...?
I'll be back tomorrow morning to check on you don't worry.
What did you mean by sharing the bathroom?
This is a 3 bedroom dorm you'll be sharing it with two other girls.
You won't be staying with me then will you...?
I have to go get yelled at my the headmaster and my father trust me I don't think you want to be around me when that happens.
Can you ask him something....?
Sure what is it?
Can you ask him why he yelled at me the way he did?
I promise I will for now get some rest I'll be back tomorrow.
Ezra?
        What is it?
     For what it's worth thank you for being honest with me...

He smiled as I watched him leave and I was alone... I put hades down getting my stuff away from the door why did this happen to me...

* Ezra's POV*

I headed back to the headmasters office it bothered me to what's so interesting about her necklace.

Headmaster...father.

I felt my fathers eyes on me as he got closer to me and it wasn't long until I felt my face sting.

        How could you be so reckless!?            Enough Damon! He may be your son but discipline him on your own time

Enough Damon! He may be your son but discipline him on your own time.
        Yes sir.
           Ezra I don't appreciate you going behind my back going to the human world although she came peacefully and without a fight so congratulations your job is done.
     What?
        Ezra go to your dorm and get some rest.
     No way I have a lot of questions!
        Ezra!
           I don't have time for you today! Go to your dorm and do as your told!