Repeat 1

There's no way this has to be a joke!
I'm sorry Davina it's...

Ezra got cut off by the headmaster and his dad coming into my room.

Good your awake how do you feel?
     I'm ok...
               I brought a witch just in case Ezra a word.
           Alright my dear let's see the damage.

     I watched Ezra leave I wonder what their talking about?

        What happened out there?
Cassandra happened by the time I realized what was going on it was to late.
Cassandra suffered minor injuries she'll be alright.
There was something else when she was hurting Cassandra she had three different eyes.
What colors were they?
Your not hearing me she had three different eyes.

     I watched them closely when suddenly I could hear them talking. "She had three different eyes". How is this possible!? I sat up on the bed listening again. " Your not hearing me she had three different eyes". Different eyes? I started to get annoyed I looked over at the witch.

     Excuse me?
        Yes dear what is it?
     Can you hand me that cup of water I'm a little thirsty...
        Of course here you go.

     She handed me the cup and I threw it across the room aiming at their feet.

           Have you lost your mind!?      I'm so sick of you two talking about me and talking around me like I'm not here!        Headmaster look

     I'm so sick of you two talking about me and talking around me like I'm not here!
        Headmaster look....

     Ezra pointed at the lights around me they were flickering.

           Alright Davina I need you to take a deep breath...

I look around and I realize the light around me are flickering. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath...

I want you guys to stop I hate that you guys talk about me or around me.
Alright Amara will be taking some of your blood to run a few tests.
Why?
The necklace your wearing it's mine.
So what?
It's impossible but I could be your father...not only that we need to see what kinda of supernatural you are. Ezra once she's done take her back to her dorm.
Yes sir.

I watched him leave I don't care what he thinks he's not my father I have a dad who loves me.

He's trying you know.
Even if he's my father he'll never be my dad...so what happens now?
Today is Saturday tomorrow the new students move into the dorms once you get aquatinted you'll get your schedule for Tuesday. So we will try to shop Monday for now Amara will be taking some of your blood I'll be waiting outside.
Alright...
Alrighty my dear your arm.