wordless ways they show their love

featuring: 4/5 bakusquad (bakugo, kirishima, kaminari and ashido)

bakugo will cook meals for you. he's not the greatest with words and talking about how he feels (he secretly wants kirishima to help him out) but he still wants you to know that he loves you. when he notices that you haven't been feeling your best, he knows it's his time to shine. "you need to eat something, you idiot" he catches your attention by placing a full plate of food in front of you. he sits down next to you, his shoulder lightly bumping against yours as he settles down, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. you stare at the plate for a few moments before you ask if he's gonna eat anything. "will you eat if i do?" you grin at his consideration, giving him a small nod. he nods and returns the grin before leaning in to press a small kiss to your lips. he gets up and makes a little something for himself, returning only minutes later. "now tell me what's making you upset...i'll kick the shit out of that sadness.."

kirishima is never quiet when it comes to expressing his love for you (first of all). but there's still little things he does to prove it, like he insists on carrying stuff for you. maybe 'insist' isn't the right word but you'll be holding something and he'll say "i can hold that for you!" even if his hands or arms are completely full, he'll still try to make room for anything else you need to carry. you let him do it because it makes him feel strong and he appreciates the heck out of you for that. and when he sees you're down about something? "i'll hold that for you, pebble" you look at him, confused before he takes ahold of your hand in his. "your hand looked heavy.." he grins softly before bringing your hand up to kiss the back. he truly is your boulder.

kaminari becomes very interested with the way you do things, like your skincare routine. he wants to know how you make your skin feel so soft and watches intently as you do your nightly routine. you offer to walk him through your process step by step and let him use your products on his own skin. he's more attentive than normal and never questions any part of the process because he trusts you. once you show him the face masks, he's absolutely sold on everything skin care. those are probably his favorite part and when he's out by himself and sees how many there are to choose from, he goes wild. he ends up bringing back several, but signals to one in particular. "this one reminded me of you! it looked so pretty...just like you" it's one of those glittery peel off ones that are probably not very good for your skin but you'd do it just to put a smile on your thoughtful boyfriend's face.

ashido likes to take pictures with you. she takes pictures of and with everyone, its just her thing. but her favorite pictures she likes to print to hang up on the wall of her room or elsewhere, for keepsakes. most of the ones she prints are ones of you and her, or just of you. her absolute favorite picture is of you, looking back at the camera, smiling with the wind blowing through your hair along with the cherry blossoms petals as the sun sets along the horizon. she keeps it proudly under her pillow, having you close to her even when you're not there. your heart flutters when you find it one day and she's not ashamed of the discovery. she constantly reminds you of how beautiful you are and she'll pull out that picture anytime to prove it. 

originally posted 17 Jan 2021