s/o who scrunches their nose when they smile [request]

Anonymous asked:

I don't know if your ask are open but if it is can I a ask about Dabi , tamaki and shinso with a fem s/o who does a little nose scrunch when they smile and they are insecure about it (totally not based on me)

featuring: dabi, amajiki, and shinso (x fem!reader)

dabi has very few pleasures in his life, but your smile has to be his favorite. it was different from anything he had ever experienced. honestly, he still thinks you look good when there's tears streaming down your face. it's morbid to romanticize but pain is all he's ever known. however, your smile has him feeling hopeful, like there's a light at the end of his, seemingly futile, future. he finds himself saying, "c'mon baby, lemme see that smile" more often and notices that you can be shy about it when asked on demand. when he hears you're insecure, he discovers a pain that is worse than anything else. now he only wants to love you and hope that you feel safe enough to smile, just as safe as he feels when you do it.

amajiki thinks you're cute no matter what, but he especially loves when you smile. he has a soft spot for kissing you on the nose, but often times you'll pull away or push him back a little. he doesn't hesitate to ask why. you're honest with him about how your nose does this scrunching thing, even going as far as saying it looks 'weird.' he frowns; it hurts him to hear you talk about yourself like that. "you know, you might not think it's much but..i love your smile. i'd give anything to see it everyday, bunny. please don't say that about yourself." he never breaks eye contact and that's how you know he's being serious. he punctuates his sentence with his secret weapon: eskimo kisses. in case he couldn't make you smile with his words, he knows he can do it with certain actions.

shinso doesn't smile much himself but he knows that you love when you get to see him genuinely let one out. he never forces it but he never has to when he's around you. you've joked before that if you had his quirk, you'd make him smile more often. he replies with a small grin, "you don't need my quirk to do that, kitten." he tells you you're beautiful when you smile. well, you're beautiful all the time but when you smile, he feels like all his dreams could come true. even if your nose scrunches up and you get little dimples in your cheekbones; you're a dream come true. it just makes him want to kiss all over your cute face and nibble on your cheekbones a little. codependence isn't his desire, but life's just better when you're happy and can feel good about being yourself. don't get him started on your laugh..