when their s/o likes to bite them (affectionate) [request]

anonymous asked:

Hi! Can you do a Todoroki,bakugo and midoriya where there s/o just likes to bite them it's like there love language?

featuring: todoroki, bakugo, and midoriya

it's a love language kinda day, huh? this was a cute one to write! enjoy <3

todoroki was nothing more than confused when you bit him for the first time. he didn't judge you for it but he had to ask about it. he grinned when you told him that you do it when you want his attention or to show affection. he thought it made him feel special that you had your own way of showing love, even if it's not the norm. you're always gentle when you do it so it tickles him and a kiss usually proceeds or follows wherever you bite him. he especially likes when you're kissing his cheek, which turns into nibbling on his cheekbone. it makes him smile and laugh and feel so loved by you. it also meant that you were comfortable around him and that in turn that makes him feel free enough to be himself around you.

bakugo had a less than desirable reaction to your biting, of course. it was something he never expected from you but it's clear that he had underestimated you. he thought you were just trying to piss him off the next few times you did it. he then decided to ask what your deal was with the biting. once you explained, it actually made sense to him. he wasn't the best at expressing affection himself so an offbeat behavior like that was something that he could deal with. his liking for it grows so much that he develops his own little habit of biting you back. he'll gently bite your arm when you reach up to touch his hair or nibble on your neck a little when he's kissing you there. he feels like this display of affection was meant for him and he has you to thank for that.

midoriya was a little concerned when you bit him the first few times. he'd admit that he thought it was a little weird at first, only because he'd never seen someone do something like that as a form of affection. he genuinely thought there was something wrong with you and asked if you were okay. but like bakugo, once you had explained, he grew to accept it. his feelings for you are strong and he could never make you feel self-conscious about that or anything else about you, for that matter. he decides that he wants to find his own special way of silently telling you he loves you that's not kissing or hugging. he thinks pretty hard about it but eventually comes up with something. the first time he drew a little heart on your cheek with his finger, you absolutely melted.

originally posted 12 Apr 2021