avatar s/o [request]

featuring: origin trio (aka midoriya, bakugo, and todoroki)

possible season 5 spoilers..

midoriya can relate to this part of your power as he can communicate with the previous wielders of one for all. 'avatar' was probably one of the oldest quirks around and had survived through centuries of history that built the superhuman society. however, you could not imagine the amount of pressure and responsibility that came with one for all. you tried to help as much as you could, using your ability to try to find information as to how deku could stop all for one and shigaraki. a lot of times it wasn't super helpful and the timelines never seemed to match up so perfectly, which frustrated you. nevertheless, your boyfriend was always grateful for what you could do to try to help. all you could ask of him in return is to do his best not to die so he kisses you like every time is his last.

bakugo doesn't think it's such a big deal that you can relive what happened in one of your previous lives. he also thought it was a little unfair that you had access to people helping you get better but that was because he didn't really understand how it all worked. he became a little softer after you explained that every person who has this power has a different experience so their advice might not necessarily apply. your power involves a lot of trial and error, which can be frustrating at times. as his s/o, he thinks you're badass and knows that you're strong enough to achieve your goals and dreams. you train hard every day so he tries to make sure that you're still making time for yourself and taking breaks which was a secret win for him so he could get your cuddles.

todoroki was, at one point, also not very interested in your ability to see past events. as someone who's very hardworking and independent, he doesn't need others to rely on for direction and guidance. at least that's how he used to think. he realized friends are important and once you became his s/o, his interest in what you can see only grew. he often asks about the other avatars and what life was like in the past, making him wish he could've met you in one of your previous lives. instead, he researches anything he can find about them on the internet and he actually starts telling you things about them that even you didn't know or didn't think to ask about. the more he learns about them, the more he sees you in them which makes him feel like he's known the love of his life for a long time.

originally posted 18 Apr 2021