how they make-out with their s/o

featuring: midoriya, bakugo, todoroki, kirishima, kaminari, shinso, amajiki, and dabi

"where they like to kiss" recently hit 1k notes, so here's something a little more...spicy ;) thank you for reading and enjoy! x

midoriya remains the clumsy, bumbling, lovesick fool that he can be when he's about to kiss you. but once he gets the hang of anything he tries, he gets pretty good at a steady pace. he was quite awkward, at first, because he didn't know what to do with his hands and just kept them locked by his sides. now, once his lips are on yours, he relaxes instantly and just feels out the moment. he doesn't hesitate to throw his arms around you, holding you close as he begins to nibble on your lip. he likes having you straddling him as you make out, playing around with the pace of the kiss. your lips moving slower and leaving longer kisses while he holds you so close that there's no space between you until he leans back as your lips pick the pace back up and you lean against him, his hands moving all over you.

bakugo has always had everything come naturally for him but kissing you never failed to make him secretly on edge. he hates how hot his cheeks feel when you're that close to him and your eyes are locked with his. he alleviates the tension by pressing his lips hard onto yours for a second before pulling back. then he realizes he wants more but he doesn't want to cross any boundaries. fortunately, you pull him back by his shirt and just start devouring each other with the passion on your lips. the overwhelming emotions he feels in these moments have him kissing you so desperately that his whole body curves into you. once he builds his confidence, he really enjoys pressing you against a wall and kissing you so that you're pressed right up against him. he never pulls away completely, usually following with kisses trailing down your neck, as that's his favorite spot.

todoroki had to learn how to take things a little slower at first. he used to slam his lips right onto yours, not even giving you a chance to take a breath. you then decide to take more lead by gently pressing your lips against his softly, slowly working up the movement between your hands and lips. it was like a whole new world had opened up for him. he could not get enough of moments like these. he likes to have an arm around your shoulder or pulling you closer gently by your elbow while the other cradles the back of your head or your cheek. during the first time you made out, he pulls away and asks, "was that okay?" and you don't spare a moment to answer him by pulling him back into you, filling his heart with small flutters as you kiss him some more.

kirishima loves kissing you and he also loves talking to you. and you'd be mistaken if you think he can't do both whenever you find more time alone together. he makes every moment he gets alone with you count and better than the last. he'll start by asking you about your day, talk about his day a little and he usually ends up going off on a tangent about something random but eventually, he'll get distracted by looking at you and your amazing lips. he likes to start with a soft kiss and then pull away to declare a meaningful 'i love you' before pulling you back in for a passionate affirmation. he's not shy about giggling or letting out a few breathy moans against your lips; you're too tasty not to. gentle doesn't begin to describe his movements as he always makes sure you're comfortable when his hands wander or his tongue takes a peek inside your mouth.

kaminari puts on a front as a smoothing-talking, peoples' man but in reality, he's just as clumsy as midoriya. now with you as his s/o, he's nervous as hell because you're so pretty and it's amazing that you even want to kiss him. he remembers what an idiot he felt like after he only caught the corner of your lips during your first kiss. but your smile afterward weighs even heavier in his mind. that's what pulls him toward you as he stares at your lips until he can't take it anymore. he thought he had accidentally activated his quirk from the spark he felt when your lips touched, making him automatically pull back to make sure you're okay. instead, you're smiling and he almost feels like this is all a dream. you're his sleeping beauty, except he can only be awoken by your kiss. he's also a big fan of distracting you from whatever you're intently doing with kisses, fingers hooking gently under your chin and those golden eyes are the last things you see.

shinso catches himself getting lost into your eyes, often surprising himself when his lips are on yours in the next moment. he doesn't remember who or what initiated it but it ends up full of passion and he loves the feeling of you all up against him. he presses his fingers into your back which raises your shirt up and his fingertips catch on the small part of exposed skin on your lower back. the first time he did that, you broke the kiss with a gasp and he immediately became anxious, "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to-- mmph." you simply pull him back into you, deciding that you love the feeling of him all over you just as much as he does. now he doesn't hesitate to run his fingers over your skin, feeling the goosebumps pop up as he draws little circles into it. the feeling is mutual, as the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as your hands get lost in his hair, tingles shooting all the way down his spine.

amajiki is usually not the one to initiate a make-out session if that weren't already obvious. he's very shy about kisses or any intimate contact with you, for that matter. he'll often whimper when your lips are suddenly against his but he can't complain about the moment he gets to share with you. despite how timid he can be, he can surprise you, and himself, too. one time after he pressed a small kiss to your nose, he thought you were so precious that he remained close, his nose brushing against yours. he felt his cheeks and the tips of his ears become warm as you let him take the lead this time, not knowing if he should look at your eyes or your lips. yet, he presses forward, finally catching your lips with his. his tongue naturally finds its way into your mouth as he pulls you by your waist into his lap. he wants to be like todoroki and ask if he's doing okay, but the soft moans against his lips are just enough.

dabi takes his sweet time to tease you as much as he can when he's in the mood to have you melt under him. he likes to start by getting his lips as close to yours as possible but never let them fully touch. that definitely annoys you but nothing bothers you more than when you're leaning into him with your eyes closed and he'll just pull back completely, making you kiss the air. he loves it mostly because of how you get a little rougher with him when you grip his shirt or his jacket to pull him back into you and finally get him to kiss you. and you can't deny that you like when he wraps his hand around your throat as his tongue plunges into your mouth, making you moan as you suck on it. his favorite thing to do though is to pin you down, his hands traveling up your arms and over your wrists to fill the empty slots between your fingers with his as he begins to kiss over your jaw and neck, the warmth spreading all over your body.

originally posted 21 Mar 2021