encounters with an evil admirer [pt.2]

featuring: bakugo (x villain!fem!reader)

another part to was requested by @shystudentcollector​ ! thank you and enjoy :)

"what can you tell me about the league of villains?"

"why the hell do you want to know about them? they'd never accept a good-for-nothing like you," he spat.

"maybe," you replied nonchalantly. "there's someone i'd like to meet. you might know him. does the name dabi ring a bell to you?"

"i don't know who the HELL you're talking about."

"sure you do, katsuki. come on, now. you're a smart boy. i heard that he kidnapped you," you taunted, beginning to pace circles around him.

"shut up! s- so what?"

you smirked at the stutter in his voice. his ego was fragile enough that you would only need a dusting of sand to break it.

"doesn't sound like something the supposed future number one hero would get himself into."

he huffed. "yeah, well, i don't think you could handle him. i heard he killed another guy real easy with a stupid quirk like yours."

"after talking with me, i don't think he'll want to kill me," you replied confidently, smirking close to his face. "and even if he does, that's why i'm asking you. so i can be prepared."

"tch. i don't think anyone can prepare for the league of villains. they're everywhere," bakugo grumbled, leaning away from your presence.

you looked at him, unamused. cryptic answers were not what you wanted. "can you be a little more--"

suddenly, the ground began to shake violently with large booms in between, as if someone were walking. you looked around the corner of the ally to see that there was indeed a large being in the middle of the city.

"huh. that's new," you observed, unfazed.

"what the hell?" bakugo exclaimed, peering around you. he began to move out into the open to try to stop whatever this thing, or person, was. "well, are you gonna just stand there, you stupid sand blower?"

"uh, you seem to forget that you're the hero here, not me," you replied as you turned to walk away from the scene.

"FINE. I'LL DO IT MYSELF. DIE!!" bakugo yelled angrily as he began to attack the ginormous individual.

you walked on casually, unbothered by the sounds of explosions and roars. until you heard an ear-piercing scream. you turned your head quickly to see that some buildings were starting to crumble due to his explosions and the gigantomachia being thrown around into the structures. there were still some stray civilians too close to the main scene, in harm's way of falling building pieces.

they continued to scream and braced for impact as a chunk of the building fell. however, their demise never came and they looked up to see a cloud of sand keeping the heavy concrete from crushing them. you strained as you manipulated the sand to put the piece down gently. the citizens looked at you with dropped expressions and open mouths.

you pointed to a nearby ally. "there's an exit that way. go now!"

they finally ran to safety while another piece of a building came hurling at you to which you blocked with a wall of sand.

he obviously couldn't do this on his own.

"i think getting the bystanders out of the way would be your first move, katsuki. don't you go to school for this?" you yelled up at him.

"i don't have time to deal with lame extras!" he yelled back.

"well, your crazy quirk is going to destroy the whole city! can't you at least blast him out of this area?" you proposed as you used your sand to swing up higher.

"do you have sand in your eyes, you idiot? his skin looks like it's made of rock and he's the size of a damn tree. i can't produce that big of an explosion while he's fighting me," he replied angrily.

"well, he just needs a little persuading then," you muttered before shooting a stream of sand right at the villain's face, aiming right for his eyes.

the villain roared in discomfort, his hands coming up to his eyes. you whipped some sand around its wrists to pull his hands away from his eyes, giving bakugo a clear shot.

"what are you waiting for?" you yelled, straining as you pulled to keep up with the resistance.

"i wasn't ready, you idiot! i need more sweat to build up a huge explosion," he grumbled back.

"well, hurry uUUP--"

the villain abruptly moved his arms up and down, flinging you up into the air. he was trying to get you to let go of your hold. if you had enough sand you would've just covered his whole body. so now you were holding on for dear life, the wind resistance making it harder to control the sand.

finally, the giant villain was able to break one of his wrists out of your hold. before you were able to try to grab him again, he flung you down and out further into the city.

"y/n!"

his yell sounded further and further away as you were rapidly projected through the air, too quick for you to catch yourself with sand. you landed roughly into the ground, your vision going fuzzy from the impact.

waking up, your surroundings were unfamiliar. from what you could see in the dimly lit space, it looked like you were in a bar. you were restrained standing up to which you began struggling against them as your sand bag was nowhere to be seen.

"well, what do we have here? another valiant hero?" a grave, ominous voice spoke from the shadow that stood in front of you.

"i'm not a hero," you snapped back at whoever was talking to you.

"hmm. interesting. maybe i should introduce myself first," the voice continued. suddenly, more light was shed and there stood a man wearing all black.

"my name is tomura shigaraki."

your scowl was replaced with a smirk at the sound of his name. seems like you're in the right place after all.

originally posted 6 June 2021