their reaction to their s/o's fake eyelashes

featuring: bakugo, todoroki, kirishima, and amajiki

bakugo doesn't really like bugs and won't hesitate to kill them on the spot. that included the spidery looking thing he finds in your room one time but it sticks to him instead of dying. "what the HELL is this?!?!" he angrily shakes his arm to get the unidentified thing off of him. you laugh once you inspect it and see it's one of your lashes that must've strayed away somehow. he finds it absolutely ludicrous that one of your lashes got stuck to him. he doesn't understand why you would want to glue fake hair onto your eyes when you already have nice lashes. "sounds like something a dumbass like you would do." nevertheless, he couldn't argue with you about something like that because what's most important to him is that you're happy, even when you're laughing at his expense.

todoroki becomes mesmerized when he catches you placing a lash carefully on your eye. his brain just stops working, but at the same time, he has so many questions. how do they stick on? how do they look so real? does it hurt when you take them off? do your eyes ever get tired of wearing them? and yes, he actually asks all these questions, his eyes never leaving you as you continue to set them into place. you find it really cute at how interested he seems in something so simple to you. once you're done putting both on, your eyes shift over to meet his, which are still focused on your now enhanced lashes. he brings his hand up, "can i...touch them?" you grab his hand and tell him you have a better idea. you lean into him and blink against his cheek, the light tickle on his skin making him emit a small giggle.

kirishima's reaction would be nothing short of the surprised pikachu meme. he'd be like, "you have such pretty eyes, pebble! your lashes are so long too.."and you ask him if he wants to hear a secret. of course he says yes so then you tell him that they're fake. he genuinely doesn't believe you until pull one off right in front of him and hold the strip up to him. he's shocked and doesn't know what to say except, "are you okay, babe? do you still have eyelashes?" he's almost concerned about what he just witnessed and you laugh as he examines your eyes up close, his hands on either side of your head. he is just so cute and caring!! he thanks you for sharing that with him and reminds you that you'll always look beautiful to him, with or without eyelashes.

amajiki notices a look of discomfort on your face while you're out enjoying a meal together. you tell him that your eye is bothering you. he notices something sticking out off your eyelid, "it looks like there's something here...oh god. oh my gosh, bunny. i'm so sorry!" he accidentally peeled one of your lashes off and was now panicking that he hurt you. you just smile and pull the lash the rest of the way off your eye. you tell him not to worry about it and at least your eye feels better now. he doesn't understand how you can just pull your lashes off in one piece like that. you laugh and press a kiss to his cheek before explaining that they're fake and you glue them on. you ask if he wants to see how you do it, pulling out a mirror and lash glue in case things like this happen. he nods and watches you, awestruck at the process. 

originally posted 28 Feb 2021