their love language [pt.2]

featuring: uraraka, ashido, jiro, yaoyorozu, hado, utsushimi, and fuyumi

uraraka really thrives from physical contact, especially with you. she's a big fan of hugs of any type except short ones. in fact, saying goodbye to you before leaving somewhere used to be hard on her. maybe they still are but long hugs before you go help to an extent. she could stand there forever just hugging you but you remind her that the next one will be better than the last. she's gotten better about not squeezing too hard but don't think that you can get away without giving her a goodbye hug.

ashido could fit into several different languages but quality time is probably her stand-out. personal time with you is very important to her, even when you're not physically with her. at nighttime when you have to sleep in your own beds, phone or video calls are a must. it's mostly just to say goodnight but it'll turn into staying on the phone until one of you (usually you) falls asleep while she dozes off listening to your soft breathing like it's her own personal asmr audio.

jiro also enjoys quality time with you. a lot of times with her are spent listening to music. what you listen to contains a variety including new songs she discovered, something you've both heard a thousand times, or something that she wrote herself. but her favorite past time with you involves making playlists. it was a fundamental part of your relationship and you've made several at this point. she even has a secret playlist of all the songs that make her think of you.

yaoyorozu stresses words of affirmation in her love language. she gives out compliments well but can be awkward or even dismissive when it comes to receiving them. you make a habit of leaving little notes with affirmations on them in her books so you know she'll see them at some point. it really warms her heart with how much effort you put into them, especially when she had no idea how you sneak them in there. she collects every one she finds and saves it, hoping to one day fill a whole book.

hado likes receiving gifts but also enjoys picking out things for you, even if they're random and out of the blue. "this reminded me of you" becomes her new "i love you" because it never fails to make your chest tighten and a smile appear on your face. it's only natural for you to reciprocate and give her things that remind you of her, which proves to be more than difficult. she's so full of life and energy, everything around you reminds you of her.

utsushimi also loves using words of affirmation to express her attraction to you. good morning and goodnight texts are her specialty. she almost never misses one and always beats you too it, especially in the morning. you've tried several times to wake up earlier than her to send the first text of the day but you've had no luck so far. "time is an illusion, baby! by the way, you are such a snack.." as much as she loves texting, nothing beats kissing you for her.

fuyumi can impress anyone with her cooking and you are no exception. not to mention that she'll drop everything just to whip up the perfect meal for any occasion. she is truly the glue that holds her family together, at least in your eyes. you've tried to make her favorite foods before but nothing beats what she can do. instead, you decide to help more with cleaning up and insist on doing the dishes while she relaxes for the rest of the night. 

originally posted 25 Apr 2021