what you need to know :

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
____________________________________

You are a Girl.You a born in Orlando and lived there.  you played for the Uswnt youth teams and then you went to unc. when you finished college you went to Germany and signed your first professional contract with Bayern Munich. your family moved to Germany when you went to college You are not playing for the Uswnt anymore but you're still working on becoming a call up for the senior team.
You are the Bundesliga top scorer . You definitely deserve more attention but when you play in the bundesliga you don't really have that.

You have 4 best friends : Olivia ( yes I mean Olivia Moultrie you may know her if not just search her in google or something haha) you met her at the youth national team and she was always your roommate, Alycia but you call her Aly .. you know her since you played for your first soccer team and since then you two always were on the same team, Sofia she was your best friend at school and now she is your manager, and Lily you met her at college.

You had a girlfriend Jo but you broke up ( why and what happens will come later)

Your Mom is really sick with cancer and your dad and brother died in a car accident

You have a sister her name is Amelia.

________________________________

I just want to say that this is a love story fanfiction about you and Jill Roord maybe things are not right or not real !!
Some parts of this story can maybe hurt someone or it can have sexual content or something
If you have any request just tell me in the comments or something...
if I find new things you need to know I'm going to update it here.