9."hey beauty, I missed you"

Y/N POV
I woke up, opened my eyes and looked at Viv who was on the other side of Jill's hospital bed. She was crying. Lisa was standing next to her and had her hand on Viv's shoulder and Olivia was on her phone, sitting in the chair behind me. "Y/N?" I heard Viv saying "yes?" "What if she's not going to make it" I grabbed her hand and looked at her "she will make it, she is strong." In that second I felt my hand being pressed. omg. „Viv she pressed my hand" „what?"
then we heard Jill coughing. I looked at her and she opened her eyes. „omg" I said and started crying and laid my head down on her hand and Viv hugged her. When she stopped hugging her, Jill looked at me "hey beauty don't cry, I told you I'm going to be okay" she said "I know" "come here and hug me finally" Jill said.  I hugged her and then the doctors came in for doing some test. I stopped holding her hand and went out of the room with the others so that the doctors can do the tests.

After a few minutes we were allowed to go back in the room, but I stayed outside and talked a bit with the doctors about Jill's recovery. Viv and Lisa told me that they're going home and that that they're driving Olivia home and they asked me if I also want to go home but I said no "I'm probably going to stay the night here, if not I'm going to take a Uber home, we have anyways a day off tomorrow" I told them. They said also goodbye to Jill and then they left. And I went back in Jill's room. "hey beauty, I missed you" she said "I missed you more" "come here " she said. I looked at her "you're not going to hurt me" she said. I took of my shoes and climbed on her bed, lay down and put my head on her chest. Then she took my hand and intertwined our fingers . "You only have to stay here for a few days" I said and she just nodded. "Come on sleep a bit you're probably really exhausted" I told her. "No you have to sleep come on" she answered. "Let's just sleep both" "okay" and then we fell asleep.

____________________________________
Hey everyone I'm so sorry that this chapter is soooooo short but the next one is going to be longer!! Have a nice day :)