2. It was just too much for me

Jill POV

It's a few weeks later now. I'm at Meadow park and we're playing again against Bayern Munich. The last weeks I couldn't stop thinking about this one person : Y/N  Y/L/N. And today I'm going to play against her and I hate it because to be honest no one want to play against her ... she's just toooooo good.

„I have some news..." Joe our coach spoke up „how it looks like we're going to have two new girls in the Team soon... and you're going to play against them today soo look out for them" „and who are these two?" Dvd asked. „Olivia Moultrie if you don't know who she is she's number 11 at Bayern Munich" „ooh nice she's good" Lisa said „and who is the second one?" I asked Joe „If she really decide to sign for us it's probably going to be the biggest signing this year" „that's cool but who is it?" I asked again „it's
Y/N  Y/L/N . And if you don't know who she is she's number 13. After this match I'm going to talk with
Y/N  Y/L/N and Olivia Moultrie and we will see what's coming next but now look that you're going to  win the game." after this he left. „Look Jill your biggest dream come true" Viv whispered me in my ear I said nothing because she's right... okay maybe not my biggest dream but I quiet hoped that I can get to know her better. If she's really signing for Arsenal omg.

Unfortunately we lost the game. Y/N scored the last minute winner. I'm kinda sad but I can't be mad at her.

Y/N POV

WE WON !!! I scored a last minute bicycle kick and now Olivia and I are on our way to Joe Montemurro
the Arsenal coach because he want to sign me and Liv. I'm kinda excited first because Arsenal is a big club and second because I'm gonna play with Jill Roord ... she's in my mind since I met her.. he told us we should come to the conference room of the Arsenal team to talk with him. I walked toward the changing room until something came in my mind
„Liv I can't do this" I told Olivia „what do you mean ?" „this thing with Arsenal, I didn't talked to my mom she's having a new chemotherapy soon and my grandpa oh and Omg what about my sister I promised her after my brother died that I'm never gonna leave her.. they need me" I started crying
Olivia looked at me and then she said: „ hear me Y/N you're not going to leave them you can visit them and FaceTime and your sister Amelia can always come over to the UK it's a 2 hour flight" „I know but .." „nothing but Y/N you need finally to do something for yourself !! You need to realize what is the best for you not for others!! I know your mom and your Grandpa and they are not going to be mad they're going to be happy for you!! And your sister maybe needs time but she'll understand it. Do you remember when we won the U17 World Cup and you was the captain and Alex Morgan visited us and she told you that you're the future of Women's soccer?" „yes why?" „Y/N it's time to show the world who you are! And Arsenal is a big Chance" I just cried harder after a minute I stopped crying.

We knocked on the conference room door and Daniëlle van de Donk opened the Door „oh hey you two come in" we walked in this big room and I saw Jill. I went to her and hugged her. I don't know why but I just wanted to hug her. everyone looked at us but I didn't cared, Jill also.. after this Joe came in and we went to the room next to the conference room.

Jill POV

I sat in the conference room with the girls after a while we heard a knock on the door and Dvd opened the door and I saw Y/N I looked at her and I directly saw that she cried. She went to me and hugged me
„Are you okay? You look like you cried" „yes I am" then Joe came in.

Y/N POV

„Hey I'm Joe and you  have to be Olivia "
„ yes I'm Olivia nice to meet you" Olivia said with her nicest voice ever and shook his hand. „And you have to be Y/N right?" „Yes nice to meet you" I tried to say with a nice voice but you can still hear that I cried so I sounded really sad. „Okay please follow me" I looked over at Jill and she nodded and winked at me then I went after Joe and Olivia in this room next to the conference room. In the conference room is a window where you can look into the room where we sat. We talked with Joe about our contracts and it just sounded perfect. We would live with one of the girls... and everything... it would be the Perfect club for me and Olivia but... I'm not sure.. I really hate myself right now...
„okay I'm gonna leave you two alone, you have my number if you have a answer of my suggestion to play for the red side of London.. I would be really happy. Bye" Then he left.
I looked at Olivia and I directly started crying „hey what's wrong?" „it's the Perfect club for us Liv but" „Y/N  NO STOP I know what you want to say and stop ! No words needed" this was the moment when it got to much for me „you don't know what I've been thru, you didn't lost everyone and You still have your family I have like no one of my family and the people I have ..." I started crying more „I'm afraid to leave them okay! So stop putting me under pressure" I screamed at her and she just looked at me „ I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" I said and got up and run out of the room . I saw some of the Arsenal girls and Jill looking thru the window and looking after me , but I don't care I just run out and went straight out of the stadium and went back to the hotel. At the hotel I went straight to bed and slept. It was just too much for me.

____________________________________

Hey guys this was the second chapter I hope you like it  :)