7. „what are we going to eat for dinner?"

Y/N POV
It's now a week later. Tomorrow is my first match for Arsenal, Olivia's too... well if Joe decides to let us play. I sit in the kitchen right now, thinking about tomorrow."hey Y/N" I heard Jill say „huh uh what?"  „a penny for your thoughts?" she said while biting in an Apple. „I'm just a bit nervous for tomorrow you know..." „hey hear me" she said while laying her hand on mine and looked me Deep in my eyes and in that second I felt something I never felt before... „you don't need to be nervous, you trained amazing since you're here and you will maybe not play since the beginning but you'll play I promise, because you are amazing and Olivia of course too" we both started laughing, she came nearer to me „but you are the strongest person I know and I don't know you that long, and you are an amazing football player and you're going to have an bright future" „really?" „I promise Y/N" for a few seconds it was quiet, we looked at each other, I looked in her green eyes and then I looked at her soft lips, she looked at mine too, we were so close to kiss each other when „ what are we going to eat for dinner?" Olivia interrupted us. Duh. „Omg I'm sorry!!!!" she said after realizing what was about to happen. Jill looked at me and laughed „let's make Pasta or something" she said „sounds good for me" I answered. We made some Pasta ate it and talked a bit, packed our bags for tomorrow and then we decided to go to bed because tomorrow is going to be a hard day.

Jill POV
It's my favorite day of the week : GAMEDAY!!!
It's going to be a hard one because it's against Man City but here we go...

Y/N and Olivia are still sleeping so I made breakfast and now I'm going to wake them up at first Y/N because she needs longer to get up than Olivia.
I knocked on her door, no answer so I went in. I saw her peacefully laying there, sleeping. She wore a black Nike sports bra and black Nike shorts and she looked so hot and cute at the same time. Omg Jill calm down you only know here since a week.
„Good Morning sleeping beauty, it's time to wake up" I told her with a soft voice „noooooo... I don't want" „come on" I held my hand to her to help her up but she pulled me in her bed, put her arms around me and then we cuddled for a while, after a while she slept again „Y/N cutie come on" I got up, went to her closet, took the things she needed in her bathroom, and carried her out of her bed in her bathroom „Jillie nooooo" „you have ten minutes cutie, breakfast is in the kitchen" I said and went out of her room. she is so cute, how she called me Jillie Omg. Okay but now let's go and wake up Olivia. I knocked on her door „yes, come in" okay good Olivia is awake. I walked in Olivia's room „hey I wanted to wake you up but you're awake, uhm breakfast is in the kitchen if you want" „yea sure thank you Jill" with that I left the room and went in the kitchen sat down at the table and checked my phone. After a few minutes Olivia sat down as well and then Y/N also arrived in the kitchen „good morning cutie" I told her and gave her a kiss on her cheek „good morning" she said in a shy voice. And Olivia looked at Y/N and just wiggled her eyebrows. Y/N just slapped her arm. I gave them both their breakfast, then we put our bags in the car and then we went to meadow park.

Y/N POV
We met Viv and Lisa before the entrance „hey ma gals" Lisa said walking over to us and hugging everyone of us. She was of course vlogging for her next we play strong vlog. Then Viv hugged Jill,Liv and me. Then we went in we had to show our player pass and then we went in the changing room. I went to my jersey with my name on the back on it and... it looks so beautiful. I was deep in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder „hey let's check out the field" Jill said to me. „Okay" we went outside and I saw some fans sitting there. „Hey do you like it here?" Beth asked me, „yea it's amazing" I said „it really is" Olivia also said. then we went back in the changing room.

„Okay everyone, nice that everyone is here and welcome Olivia and Y/N to your first game here for the Arsenal." joe said. Then he announced the starting eleven:
„Lydia Williams as Goalkeeper
Noelle Maritz, Leah Williamson, Lotte Wubben-moy and Katie McCabe in defense
Kim Little (Captain), Jill Roord and Daniëlle van de Donk in midfield
And Beth Mead, Vivianne Miedema and Caitlin Foord as fowards.
And the substitutes are: Zinsberger, Maier, Walti, Nobbs, Gut, Catley, Moultrie and Y/L/N

Y/N and Olivia be prepared for your debut. I'm planning on sub you two in."

After his speech we went outside and stated our warm up session. Then we went back in the tunnel.
„Good luck" I whispered to Jill and then went out to the other substitutes. The stadium speaker said every player of our team and of Manchester City. It's a beautiful feeling hearing the fans,singing and celebrating, it's more beautiful than I thought.
Then the referee blow the whistle and the game started.

After some good chances from Viv,Beth and Jill and from Ellen white from man city it was halftime and still 0-0.

Then the second half started.

It was the 70 minute when I heard someone call mine and Olivia's name. It was Joe. We walked over to him: „hey, ready for you debut? Olivia you're coming in for dvd and Y/N you're coming in for Beth."

We're standing on the side line when the referee assistant hold up the change table (A/N: idk if that's the right word haha)  and then we heard the stadium speaker speak: „ Out with the number 7 Daniëlle van de Donk and in for her Arsenal debut your number 22  Olivia Moultrie" Dvd gave a high five and a hug to Olivia and to me and then I nodded to Olivia and she jogged with a huge smile on the field. „And the second change today for Arsenal out with the number 9 Beth Mead and also in for her Arsenal debut number 23 Y/N  Y/L/N" Beth gave me a high five and a hug, then I looked at Jill she just smiled at me, then I jogged on the field.

It was the 89 th minute when Jill passed the ball to Olivia, who run on the right side and shoot the ball in the middle where I was. I saw the ball comming towards me, but I knew I can't control the ball that good. Then I heard Olivia scream : „Y/N do it !!you know what I mean" of course I knew what She meant... she meant my bicycle kick... and that's what I did. The ball was near enough and then I made the bicycle kick, I felt the ball on my feet and I shot it in the direction of the goal and then I felt on the ground. I made a role backwards looked behind me and saw the ball sliding past the goalkeeper in the back of the net. I put my arms in the air and then I felt how Jill picked me up and hugged me „you did it" I heard her say in my ear and then the others came and hugged me and screamed something. I didn't really realized what I did haha. Then we went back to our starting position, Olivia put an arm around me and said „doing what you do the best" I just laughed and then the game continued.

In the last minute of stoppage time I heard someone scream in pain... and i directly knew who it was... I don't know this person that long but I knew who it was...

____________________________________
Hey everyone sorry that this chapter is a bit boring... but I hope you like it!! See you next time, have a nice day :)