24. "how are you?"

( a few months later)

Y/N POV
Today is the challenge cup final. we did really well in the last few months and have a chance of winning the league. also my apartment is finally finished. I looked at my phone and Jill's mom sent me a message to call her because she wants to see my apartment. so I decided to face time her... when I called her Jill answered „Y/N?" „Jill?" „how are you?" I can hear the pain in her voice. „I'm fine uhm can I talk to your mom?" she nodds „should be back in a second" and then there was this awkward silence. after a while Jills mom came back...

C: Jill's mom
Y: Y/N

C: hey how are you
Y: a bit excited for today but I'm okay
C: what are you doing if you win?
Y: I mean celebrating of course and the girls want to color my hair
C: really? which color?
Y: yes but only a part of my hair so not my completely hair and purple I think haha
C: okay now show me your apartment

I showed her my apartment

C: It's beautiful darlin but now I have a question.. are you planning on comming back?

I know that Jill was sitting next to her but I decided to answer honestly

Y: to be honest I didn't really thought about that...I love it here.. Orlando and the girls are awesome and helped me a lot.. I mean I'm slowly finding my happiness again but then I also love Arsenal and the chicks and I miss them.. sooo I don't know yet...

I heard crying and I knew that it was Jill. it breaks my heart..I miss her..

Chantal and I talked a bit and after that she wished me luck and we ended the call.

and there it was. the fear of making a decision. am I going back to England? back to Arsenal? back to the chicks?and most importantly back to Jill? or am I staying in Orlando. in my hometown, with the people I love , the people who love me and saved me?

but the most I miss Jill. I listen to her voicemail  every evening before I go to sleep. she tells me that she misses me and that she regrets what she did. I miss her but I'm also hurt. I know that she's sorry but is it really the right decision to go back to arsenal?

Luckily I have time to decide that after the national team break next week. I'm playing against Jill with the Uswnt. I can't wait to see her.

but now I have to focus on something else.
the challenge cup.

after a hard game ... there it was the 1:0 in the last minute of the game.

I SCORED! WE WON!

I scored the 1:0 and then the final whistle blew. we won. we did it!!!!

fuck now I have to color my hair purple.

____________________________________
there it is!! finally a new chapter ❤️‍🩹
do you think y/n is going to stay in Orlando ?or is she going back to Jill?