19. „well, I really can't have a normal live"

Y/N POV
we just won our game against Aston Villa. After we celebrated a bit in the changing room my phone started ringing. Jill looked at my phone and looked at me. she handed me the phone „it's your mom" she said and sat down.
„hello?"

Jill POV
I looked at Y/N who walked away from me to talk to her mom in private but I can still see her. I looked at her and I saw that something is wrong. I saw her hung up and she started to cry I walked over to her.  I laid my hands on her cheeks „babe what is wrong? what happened?" „m..my.. mom.. she.. she.."
„No" I said and she started to cry more. her best friend died and now her mom died...

( a day later)

Y/N POV
I'm sitting next to Jill I'm on the phone with my sister.. she's on speaker but she doesn't know it..and what should I say she hates me.. she's telling me that it's my fault that mom died...
„it's your fault you can pay the funeral" she screamed at me. „I can pay the funeral but it's not my fault" „you know that it's your fault" „WHY IS IT MY FAULT??" „YOU WENT AWAY!! YOU LEFT US ALONE Y/N!! YOU LEFT!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU! I TRIED EVERYTHING I ... I wish you were dead not dad or grandma or Olivia or mom„ she started to cry and I started to cry too „she always talked about you.. I play for the freaking German national team.." she cried more „I'm so sorry.. I did-„
„NO stop it Y/N you can plan the funeral with your girlfriend you left us for! text me everything about the funeral and I never want to talk to you again.. bye" she said and hung up. I looked at Jill.and she looked at me and her eyes softened. „baby.." she said and I bursted out with tears. Jill pulled me into a hug and I feel that I'm getting a panic attack and Jill is feeling that too. „listen to my heartbeat" she said and laid my head on her chest. after a few minutes I calmed down and we went to bed.

the funeral was 5 days later and my sister didn't talked to me. It breaks my heart but I'm so lucky to have Jill and the Arsenal girls they're there whenever I need them.

A week later Lisa,Viv, Jill and I were asked to do an interview and we agreed.. well I wish I said no...

the first questions were okay but then..
„A question for Y/N" „yes?" „so your mom died a few weeks ago.. and I'm really sorry for that.. but what are you saying about what your sister Amelia is saying about you?" he asked me."excuse me?" I said „why your mom died" „my mom was ill for years.. she had cancer" „well your sister said it was your fault and that you killed her" my eyes went wide I looked at Jill who grabbed my hand under the table. „I don't think it's a appropriate question to ask. we all know that it's not Y/N's fault" Jill said and I could feel that she was really angry. „that's it with the questions we're done" Viv said and then we stood up and walked away. when I walked out of the door the first I saw was Katie „what the fuck did he meant?"
„I have no idea but what a dick I literally hate men."
Jill and I went home and I could feel that Jill was still angry. I was sitting on the couch and did something for we play strong on my laptop. Lisa asked me to post a vlog sometimes because she's really busy. and Jill is walking around. she always does that when she's angry.. „babe what's wrong"
I asked her „that was such a fucking inappropriate question!! I mean who is he? it's already hard enough for you!! and what the fuck did he meant??" „ I don't know.. but let's just have a nice evening" I said. she laid down next to me gave me a kiss, laid her arms around me and put her head on my shoulder and put on Netflix. when I finished editing the vlog for Lisa I went on google and searched for my and my sisters names.

results for: Y/N  Y/L/N and Amelia Y/L/N :

and there was this one article :

German soccer player Amelia Y/L/N blames her big sister US soccer star Y/N  Y/L/N for death of their mother...

„oh my god" I said and opened the article and read it.

German soccer player Amelia Y/L/N blames
her big sister US soccer star Y/N  Y/L/N for
death of their mother...

It's not a secret that the Y/L/N sisters been through a lot. but now after the loss of their mother it looks like they're also losing their connection.

in an interview for a german newspaper the german player also talked about her recent loss of her mother and also got the question how close her and her sister uswnt and arsenal player Y/N  Y/L/N are. where she answered: „me and my sister aren't that close. since she left for London and since she has her new family with arsenal it's like she doesn't exist anymore. of course she tried to contact me but now.. after she killed our mom... I never want to see or hear from her again. I mean it's her fault that mom died. she went away. it's clearly her fault.

posted 10 hours ago.

Jill looked at me in shock. „I'm gonna post a story on Instagram" Jill said.
„are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked her. „I don't give a fuck.." she said and typed an Insta story into her phone.

an hour later I got a message that there is a new article:

after what Amelia Y/L/N said is her sisters rumored girlfriend Dutch star Jill Roord now speaking:

After a interview that stopped after a rude question is now Y/N  Y/L/N's rumored girlfriend Jill Roord speaking. Roord who posted a story on Instagram going extremely against her teammates sister has enough. calling the younger Y/L/N sister a liar and that she is just jealous. and telling Y/N that she's supporting her no matter what.  Y/N said in a interview with her arsenal teammates Vivianne Miedema, Lisa Evans and Jill Roord that her mom was ill which is true but why is her younger sister saying this about her?
we think there are comming more informations soon.

„well, I really can't have a normal life"

____________________________________
hey everyone sorry for not posting for so long... I'm injured and I'm really struggling at the moment. I hope you like this chapter I know it's really weird and with a lot of drama but.. see you soon :)