18. "we're a couple"

Y/N POV
it's a week later. this weekend we're playing our first game since Olivia died. we're playing against Manchester United. I had a break from social media since she died, but I decided to post something for Olivia :

(a/n : just imagine that's you and Olivia. credits to Sophia Smith's Instagram and pinterest)

 credits to Sophia Smith's Instagram and pinterest)

Y/N_Y/L/N    I miss you

Y/N_Y/L/N I miss you. until we meet again, and I promise you, we'll meet again.

tagged: @olivia_moultrie

jillroord                       always here for you ♥️
leahwilliamsonn      🕊
jordannobbs           she's always going to be with us
katie_mccabe11     🤍

view all 3.115 comments

_________________________________

Jill POV
we're at the training center right now, preparing for our game. we're having lunch but Y/N is outside talking to Joe and I thought it's the right moment to plan something for her with the girls. Olivia made a video for Y/N before she died. the game is on sunday and today is friday so we thought we could do a team bonding and show her the video. so I talked with the girls and we made a plan.
after training we drove home and Y/N directly went into Olivia's room. I heard her crying so I knocked on the door and went in. she sat there crying on the bed. she looked at me and wiped her tears away and tried not to cry anymore. "baby?" I said and then she started to cry again. I put my arms around her and hugged her tight. after a while she calmed down and I lifted her up and we went into the living room laid down on the couch and put on Netflix. we cuddled and after a while she fell asleep and I carried her into the bedroom. we laid her down in bed then I laid down next to her and fell asleep.

Y/N POV
we're sitting in the movie room because of team bonding. I sit down next to Jill and she put an arm around me and then Kim spoke up. „okay Y/N we have a surprise for you." she said and I looked at Jill and she smiled at me. „Olivia gave something to Jill for you before she died.. it's a video and she wanted that we watch it all together so here we are" Kim said and then the video started...

„hey Y/N and of course the rest of the team.. if you see this..I didn't made it.. I want you all to know that I love you guys. Y/N you're my best friend.. no my sister and since I probably told you that you should have my YouTube channel so... I thought I make a video for you of some of my favorite moments together..." Olivia said and I started to cry and Jill took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

there were a lot of moments of us together. mostly from her vlogs at camp but there were also moments like our first vacation together or things like that. I was crying more and more. I laid my head down on Jill's shoulder, she kissed my head and laid her head on mine.

at the end there was Olivia again... „ so this may be like an end of an era but our friendship will never end. I'll always love you and I hope you never forget me... so don't be sad because you have to train again... because I know one day you're gonna be the best in the world. so this is not a good bye it's a see you soon....so see you soon..

(next day)

it's game day.

Arsenal starting lineup:
Zinsberger
McCabe
Williamson
Beattie
Catley
Van de Donk
Little (C)
Roord
Mead
Miedema
Y/L/N

Manchester United starting lineup:
Earps
Thorisdottir
Turner
Blundell
Toone
Zelem (C)
Galton
Groenen
Batlle
Russo
Staniforth

at the beginning of the game we made a minute of silence for Olivia.

it was the 87 th minute when I got a chance and scored. Jill came towards me and hugged me and I started to cry. I showed a heart in the air. that one was for Olivia. at the end we won 1-0.

(a few days later)

Jill and I are still not a official couple in the team. I mean they know... but we didn't official told them. Jill, the girls and I are in the chill room right now.. but then I got a call... and I saw that it was Vlatko...
"oh my god" I said showing Jill my phone.
"what are you waiting for answer this call..NOW" she said with excitement.

"hello? Vlatko?"
"hey Y/N, how are you?"
"I'm okay and you?"
"I'm really good because I have to congratulate you for making it into the Uswnt World Cup qualification roster"
"wait what really?" I said, stood up and looked at Jill who also stood up.
"yes, but I have to go now...we will talk another time but you're an amazing player Y/N never forget that bye"
"bye" I said and hung up.

the whole team looked at me.
"I made it, I'm on the World Cup qualification roster" I said and in the next second Jill picked me up and spinned me around and then she kissed me in front of the whole team.
"I mean it's not like we didn't knew it before but that answers now our question that you two are a couple I guess?" Viv said looking at us. Jill and I just nodded. "we're a couple."

____________________________________
hey guys sorry that it took so long to update but I deleted it like 100 times and I'm still not happy with this chapter but yea... have a nice day... byeeeeee