12. „more than ever"

Y/N POV
Olivia and I are leaving for the national team.
It's 3 am ( 9 pm US time) and our flight is at 5 am and we are in Houston at 9 am US time. Our flight is 10 hours long. I'm in my room right now to pack the rest of my stuff when Jill came in my room. „hey beauty" „hey Jillie.. uh omg why are you awake it's 3 am?" „do you really think I let an Uber drive you and Olivia to the airport for your fist national team camp?" „awwww" I said „oh and by the way here" she said giving me one of her national team hoodies with JR on it „why do you give me your hoodie?" „I don't know but if you don't want the hoodie then..." she said wanting to take the hoodie away „no stop,thank you" I said with a soft smile. I went to my closet and gave her also one of mine hoodies. „thank you. I'm going to miss you" she said „I'm going to miss you too Jillie" I answered and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. „Come on you lovebirds we have to go I don't want to be late" Olivia said annoyed. „Okay come on" Jill said and took my suitcase. "wait a second" Olivia said and run into the bathroom and we heard that she had to throw up. "again?" I said and looked at Jill who just shrugged her shoulders. "something is wrong" I said and walked to Olivia. "hey are you okay?" I asked "yea it's probably just because I'm excited" she said "uhh okay" I said and she definitely knew that I don't believe her, but I let it go. then we got in the car and drove to the airport.

"okay goodbye. text me when you are in Houston" Jill said and hugged me "I will, I'm going to miss you" "I'm going to miss you too" she said "okay come on now, it's only one week, don't act like it's one month" Olivia said. then Jill hugged Olivia and then Olivia and I went to our plane. the plane started and after 10 hours we're there. At the airport a Uber picked us up and brought us to the trainings camp. we walked in there and there are already three waiting for us "Hi I'm Vlatko and you two have to be Y/N  Y/L/N and Olivia Moultrie right?" "Yes hi" "okay these two are the captains Becky Sauerbrunn and Megan Rapinoe" "hi nice to meet you two and welcome to the uswnt" "thank you so much" "you two are roommates I hope that's okay, these are your keys you have room 103, you have a break now please be downstairs in the changing room at 3pm, everything you need is in your room" vlatko said. Then we walked to the elevator got in our room. "oh shit I forgot to text Jill" "then do that" "I'm going to call her"

J= Jill
Y= Y/N

J: hey beauty,how are you? everything okay?

Y: hey yea I'm fine but I'm a bit worried about Olivia..

J: she still have to throw up?

Y: yep something is wrong and I don't know

J: okay we're going to find out what's wrong, but now go to sleep, you had a long flight. do you have training today?

Y: yes

J: okay beauty. See you soon

Y: bye
____________________________________

It's now 3 pm and we are in the changing room "so hey everyone we have two new player. please welcome Y/N and Olivia" Vlatko said. then everyone welcomed us and then we had practice. After practice I called Jill and talked a bit with her. to be honest I'm a bit worried about her because she's at home alone. Because she can't fly to the Netherlands for national team camp because of her injury. I mean Katie is also not on the national team, so she's spending some time with her. I'm wondering if she's watching my first game this weekend... I mean if I'm going to play.

Olivia POV

(one day before the USA-Germany game)

„hey Liv do you think Jill is mad at me" Y/N said and started to cry „hey Y/N what's wrong" „I don't know she's not answering my messages and when I call her ... do you think she is mad? but why?" she said sobbing. „hey everything is going to be fine, come on let's go to sleep" I said and hugged her and after 5 minutes she felt asleep. of course I know why Jill is ignoring her... I mean I'm the one who's getting her, Katie and Ruesha the tickets for the game... yes you heard right... Jill, Katie and Ruesha are going to surprise Y/N for the game. Y/N don't think that she's going to play but Vlatko would be stupid if he didn't let her play. but Y/N is freaking out so I decided to write a message to Jill :