1. The first time I saw her

Y/N POV:
DO IT. that's what my mom used to tell me all the time...
It's my favorite day of the week ... FINALLY!!! It's MATCHDAY!! it's champions league again.. I didn't played for such a long time because I injured my Acl but now I'm back... Aly,Lily Olivia and I are on our way to the stadium. It's a big day for the Bayern Munich women team... we are playing in the Allianz Arena against Arsenal .. "this is going to be a hard game" Aly said and she was not wrong... Arsenal is a hard team to play against but luckily for us they aren't that good this season but.. it's still going to be tough.

"Girls.. we have to tell you something " lily spoke and in that second I knew that is going to be a change "What's wrong?" I asked "Alycia and I got a request from Orlando pride.. in the US and our contract is going to an end and we.. uhm we.. uhh "
"We are going to the states .. to Florida and we're going to sign with the pride" Aly finished the sentence Lily began. Olivia and I looked at each other and we was shocked... of course we knew that their contracts are going to an end Our contracts are going to end to the same time too but we didn't knew what to say...

"Y/N maybe we should go somewhere else too" Olivia said to me " but what is with my mom or with my sister and my grandpa?" "Maybe we shouldn't go that far away like the US but maybe England or something?" I've always wanted to play in England and they know that. To be honest I always wanted to play for arsenal like Heather O'Reilly .. but I was afraid .. afraid to leave my family alone.. I don't have that much family anymore many of them died and some are not going to talk to me because I'm a lesbian.. the only family I have are my mom, my grandpa and my sister ... my sister plays for the youth German national team and I'm really proud of her .. I'm a bit sad that she doesn't wanted to play for the US but I'm going to support her no matter what.

I stood up take my phone and walked away. "Where are you going?" They said at the same time,I started to laugh "I'm going to call Sofia and ask her which clubs in England are interested in me and Olivia you three robots"

(Call)
Sofia: hey Y/N what's up?
Y/N: uhm I have a quick question could you please check which clubs in England are interested in me and Olivia?
Sofia: Uh yea sure
Y/N: okay thank you I'll call you after the match love you
Sofia: okay good luck and congrats to your comeback I love you too see ya later
Y/N: byee
(Call finished)

"Okay she's going to check which clubs in England are interested in us but now let's go out and check the pitch"
They all agreed and we went out . I looked on the other side of the field and saw the Arsenal girls .
"Hey Y/N let's go to the arsenal girls and talk a bit with Leo (Leonie Maier) and a other friend of me you're going to like her " Sydney Lohmann Said to me.
"Sure let's go" we went over and hugged Leo and there was this other girl...

Jill POV:

We're in Munich right now it kinda feels like I'm back home I played here for 2 years and Munich was my first club away from my real home the Netherlands. I play for Arsenal and for my country the Netherlands.

"Jill! Look who's here" Leo said to me "JILLIE!!!" "SYD!!!" I run in the arms of Sydney Lohmann one of my best friends from my time in Munich. "I missed you so much!!" She told me and of course I missed her too. There was a other girl she hugged Leo and they talked something in German. wait. She is Y/N Y/L/N . I forgot that we're going to play against her, this is going to be a hard game.. no one want to play against her .. but everyone with her..
"Hi I'm Y/N" she said to me "I'm Jill nice to meet you" she smiled at me and I looked deep in her green eyes and I feel that she looked in mine too. We talked a bit until our coaches told us to get in and prepare us for the game.

"Did you saw a ghost?" Viv (Vivianne Miedema) asked me "No I just saw the beautifulest girl on this world" "omg is she okay?" Lisa (Lisa Evans) Vivs girlfriend asked "yes she's just in love with Y/N
Y/L/N " "omg could you please be quiet I know her since 10 minutes" I told Lisa and Viv but that was too late... "GIRLS OMG HEAR ME!!! JILL IS IN LOVE, JILL IS IN LOVE, JILL IS IN LOVE LALALA" Lisa told the other girls "her crush is Y/N Y/L/N " Viv told them too "that's beautiful Jill that you have a crush on Y/L/N but now focus on the game" the coach said . I went straight red. Red like I Never was before. I didn't even realized that he was in the room... but he is right now focus on the game.. I'm in the starting lineup and I'm really excited!!

Y/N POV:

I made my hair like always : a ponytail with purple pre wrap. I wasn't in the starting lineup... Lily wasn't too but Olivia and Aly was . "You looked like you are in love" Aly told me "huh? What do you mean?" "You looked at this Jill Roord with heart eyes" "Shut up Alycia and focus on the game " I laughed . After this we went out and Aly,Lily,Olivia and I jumped over the sideline like we always do.. and then the game started..

Jill scored in the 13th minute the 0-1 and they have so many chances but they didn't went in then was halftime ... in the second half in the 47th minute Viv Miedema scored the 0-2 then it was my turn...

It's the 60th minute My coach called me over to the sideline told me some tactic stuff and then I came in for Aly : I went on the field and heard the fans scream the stadium speaker (idk what it's called) said:
"And finally after a long time of injury she is back our number 13. Y/N Y/L/N!!!!" And the fans screamed and I laughed and went on the field and I was just wow that feeling I missed it so much it's amazing!

After two minutes Olivia took a corner kick and I made a bicycle kick and it went in the back of the net I run to Olivia and jumped on the top of her. I was a bit shocked I mean a bicycle kick as your first goal back is quite amazing!!! 1-2

Three minutes later I saw Klara Bühl Running along the side line I run in the middle and just passed the ball in the back of the net. 2-2

10 minutes later a other corner for us Olivia took the corner and I headed it in. I was laughing I couldn't believe what I did . 3-2

Then in the second minute of stoppage time I won the ball after a mistake from Lotte Wubben-moy in our half of the field and saw the goalkeeper was outside of the goal and I just shooted and it wen in .
I was running to the sideline to Olivia (who was subbed off) and Aly and Lily jumped on my back.

4-2 Full Time.

"That was amazing Y/N !!!" I heard my teammates saying . After the match my besties and me went to the fans made pictures and gave some autographs and then we went back to the changing room ..
"Hey Y/N you played really good congrats on the win" I heard someone say . I turned around and saw that it was Jill Roord. "Thank you ! You played really good too!" We talked a bit more and then Aly told me that I have to come in the changing room because Sofia called. "I have to go we see us in two weeks in London " I told Jill and I hugged her "bye see ya" she answerd... idk why I hugged her...I just wanted haha. But luckily it wasn't a weird hug she hugged me back so that was good.

I called Sofia back :

(Call)

Sofia: Hey Y/N congrats on your 4 goals you are amazing!! That was awesome!
Y/N: thank you ! Have you any news on who's interested in me and Olivia?
Sofia: uhm yes you have a request from Chelsea but Olivia doesn't Olivia have a request from Tottenham Hotspur ..
Y/N: oh no that's not so good we really want to play in one team together
Sofia: let me finish Y/N!! You both have a request from Arsenal
Y/N: from Arsenal?
Sofia: Yes from Arsenal.

(Call finished)

__________________________________

Hey this was the first chapter of this book :) please tell me what you think !!