14. "what?"

Y/N POV
I looked at her with shock.. then at the pregnancy test and then back to her. "Y/N please say something" Olivia said with a trembling voice.
"I... uh.. y..y...you are uhh wait what? did you went to the doctor?" I asked her. "No I did the test a few minutes before I called you" "okay but you have to see a doctor" "I know but idk" she answered "we could ask the girls if they know one" I said. "what NO I don't want that they know that I'm pregnant" "but you know that one day you have to tell them" "yep" she answered sad. "okay but we could google a doctor?" "no.. you know because we play for arsenal and I'm afraid that he'll make private things official I'll find something to go to a doctor" she said "uh okay.... I'm going to be a auntie" I said happy. and we both started to cry. In that second we heard how the door to our apartment opened "oh Jill is back.. come on let's tell her"I grabbed her hand and tried to pull her with me in the living room but she stopped. "don't tell her. tell no one" she looked at me with a warning look. I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. I saw Jill and hugged her but in that second I realized that the pregnancy test was still in my hand so I run to Olivia and gave it back to her. OMG that was close.

(2 days later)

we have practice today and tomorrow is the wedding of Beth and Daan. I woke up by Olivia coming into my room. "are you up?" "yes what's wrong?" "can you do something for me?" she asked me "sure" she gave me a pregnancy test. "huh?" I looked at her. "you can't be pregnant...sooo... can you do the test that I know that the test is not wrong? I'm also going to do one and then we'll see.." she said. "oh so you think that maybe the test is wrong?" I asked and she nodded. "okay come on then" I said and walked into my bathroom and took the test. If I would have known in what problems this bring me... I wouldn't have done that..."

Liv also made the test. hers came back positive and mine negative. "okay here we are again, come on let's look on my laptop for a doctor, my laptop is in the kitchen" I said "okay" she answered. we went to the kitchen sat down and looked for a doctor. Olivia took her pregnancy test with her and laid it down next to my laptop. After a while the door opened... it was Jill. "Hey what are you two doing?" she said and walked towards us "nothing" "uh okay.. can I help you with something?" she said and twisted my laptop to her so that she can see what we're searching for. then she looked at us. "Olivia tell her.." I said "what?" Jill said and then she saw the positive pregnancy test. "now finally tell her" I said and looked at Olivia and I saw that she started to panic. "it's Y/N's" she said "it's her test she's pregnant and we're trying to find a doctor" she said. I looked at her. WTF DID SHE REALLY JUST SAID THAT I'M PREGNANT?? I'M NOT PREGNANT SHE IS!! WTF.
Jill looked at me "when?" "when you were in the hospital .." Olivia answered. I want to say something, but I can't. I don't know why. "but she were all the time with me beside of when you had training" Jill said and I saw the tears in her eyes. "sometimes she lied" Olivia said and in that second Jill got up and run into her room. I looked at Olivia "I'm sorry but she'll understand when we can tell her in a few months" she said. In a few months? I don't want that Jill hate me for so long. I need her.

I knocked on Jill's door she opened. She looked at me. She is crying and it breaks my heart. "I'm sorry" "YOU ARE SORRY Y/N AFTER ALL THE TIME? YOU FUCKED SOMEONE WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!!! YOU LIED TO ME!! YOU LIED TO EVERYONE!! I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN US!!! I THOUGHT YOU'RE A LESBIAN?" she screamed at me. "soon you'll understand but now.. please don't hate me" I said and started to cry too. "go! GO NOW ! OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" she screamed and I left.

we're at training right now.In the changing room and everything was quiet. Of course the others noticed that something is wrong but no one asked something.. besides of Katie McCabe... "okay what's up tell us" she said." I don't know ask her.. maybe you have a doctor for her" Jill said and pointed at me. Katie looked confused "what do you mean?" She asked. "she is pregnant... Y/N  Y/L/N is pregnant" Jill said and everyone looked at me. "I thought you like girls?" Viv asked me "she fucked a men while I was in the hospital. so she's not the one we thought she is" Jill said and looked at me with a angry face. I grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her out of the room with me.

"tell them Olivia!! tell them the truth!!" I screamed at her and started to cry. "which truth?" I turned around and saw Katie standing there. "I only want to tell you that Jill is staying with me the next few days and if you need something just tell me and I'll send you the number of a doctor" she said and hugged me. I tried to answer but I can't.

(a day later)

today is the wedding day. Beth and Daan are getting married. I'm happy for them but I can't be happy. I want to be with Jill, but she hates me. I want to drink alcohol but obviously I can't because everyone thinks that I'm pregnant. I'm really mad at Olivia but I don't say something because I know how much she needs me.

(a few hours later)

they are married!! they both look so beautiful and so happy. I wish one day I can be happy too...  Olivia and I are sitting on the table.. some are sitting around us and some are dancing. Jill sat in front of me and Katie next to her but after a while she got up grabbed Katie 's arm and walked away...

Jill POV
"something is wrong" I told Katie "huh what do you mean?" "they're hiding something" I said. "Olivia and Y/N?" "Yes I mean Y/N have no pregnancy symptoms.. I mean I live with her she has no symptoms and Olivia ... they're acting so weird and Y/N said that soon I'll understand but I don't know what she meant.." I said Katie looked at me "when I walked out after them Y/N screamed at Olivia that she should tell us the truth but I also have no idea what she meant.. they're acting so weird" then it was quiet. after a while I understand everything "omg Katie... now everything makes sense!!"

____________________________________
Hey everyone I hope you liked this chapter :) see you soon!! have a nice day xx