4. „promise"

"So Arsenal ?" "Yep.... Arsenal"

( a few weeks later)

Y/N POV

It's now a few weeks later. We lost against Olympique Lyon in the semi finals of the Champions League ... they're a strong team and they also won the Champions league. Liv and I are now in the plane on our way to London. We're going to sign our new contract with Arsenal and two days later we have our first training session with the team. Someone of the team is going to pick us up from the airport... to be honest I'm a bit excited, excited for the new chapter that's now coming, a new chapter in my life, a new chapter in my career and of course a new chapter for Olivia's and mine friendship... can't wait what's coming next!!

( in London at the airport)

I'm really tired... I mean really tired and idk why I mean it was only a 2 hour flight from Munich to London but the last days was so stressful and just so sad because we're going to say goodbye to everything etc.... Aly and Lily flew with us to London and then they're going to the next plane to Orlando... they signed with the pride. I'm really sad because I have no idea when I'm going to see them again... Sofia flew also with us but she's staying at the hotel because she's our manager and has still some work to do.

We stepped out of the plane , got our suitcases (the most of our stuff is at our new apartment and btw we still don't know with who we're going to live...) 
Yep... and then... it was time to say goodbye... goodbye to two of my best friends....
"I'm gonna miss you guys" I spoke up with tears in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but I couldn't I started to cry... "we're going to miss you too... and I know we made always jokes about you Y/N about being that emotional but... Now... I think I was never that emotional before in my life like today..." Aly said also started crying "that's the end of an area I would say " Sofia said  crying "the best area ever" Lily answerd crying " okay but promise me something... FaceTime three times a week .. and we see each other at least two times in a year and everything is going to be like it always was our conection stays.. even when we're miles apart okay?" Olivia said and made everyone crying more "Promise" everyone said we all cried our hearts out and then we went to the toilet and made a picture in the mirror and then The airport speaker said " the next flight to Orlando please every passenger on the board please" "so that's it" I said  we hugged a last time said goodbye and then we saw them leaving ... two of my best friends to the city where I was born...
"Come on Y/N we have to go they're waiting for us..."

Liv and I walked out of the airport and then we saw two women in Arsenal training gear waiting for us.. and yes one of them was Jill Roord.
"Hi I'm Kim, Kim Little I'm the captain of the team nice to meet you and this is Jill Roord but I guess you know her already she's going to be your two's new roommate."
"I'm Olivia Moultrie and this is Y/N Y/L/N and nice to meet you too" Olivia said I just smiled at Kim and Jill. I wasn't able to talk I was still so sad about everything. Then we got in the car and I thought it's time for a new Instagram post:

(A/N just imagine this is you and the others and this is the picture you made at the airport also imagine some tears in your eyes haha btw credits to Pinterest for the picture)