23. „she left and I dont know if she's ever coming back"

Y/N POV
I stepped out of the plane and felt the Florida sun against my skin. I'm home. I'm finally home. the Nwsl has a break at the moment so I have a few days and then they will announce that I signed with the Orlando Pride. something I always dreamed about. I remember when I found out that Orlando is going to have a womens team... I went to my mom and told  her that I'm playing there one day. well mom I did it. I'm back in my Hometown.

I don't have an apartment yet so I decided I'll visit Ash and Ali and their daughter Sloane. I rang the door and after a minute a confused Ashlyn Harris opened the door. „Y/N?" she looks at me „hey who is- omg Y/N hey what are you doing here" Ali says with Sloane on her hip. I felt tears coming up „well guess what I signed with the pride" I say wiping my tears away „and I missed you guys and especially my little niece here" I say stealing Sloane out of Ali's arms. „auntie" Sloane says and hugs me. Sloane is 2 years old but she is really clever. She calls me auntie because she calls everyone on the Uswnt auntie.
„come on" Ash says and takes my bags.

inside I gave Ash and Ali a big hug. we ate and then I brought Sloane to bed and went back downstairs. „do you want to tell us what happened" Ali looks at me. „I .. I just" I try to say but I'm crying to hard. „hey it's okay tell us when you're ready" Ash says and hugs me. „take a shower and then go to sleep tomorrow we will watch a lot of movies and eat Ice cream okay? and in two days Tobin,Christen and Megan are gonna be here and maybe you can tell all of us then" Ali smiles sadly at me. I just nod then I took a shower. after the shower I looked at my phone and saw I had missed calls from some of the Arsenal girls, I called Kim and then Beth back and told them where I am and that I'm fine. there was also calls from Jill and from Jill's mom who also send me a message.

Chantal👑💞

hey honey.. Jill told me what happened
I'm so sorry. but I'ma bit worried about
you.. are you okay?
do you need something?      

hey 💞don't worry about me I'm fine.

Okay!! if you need something call me!!!

I will!

____________________________________

the next day I spent with Ash and Ali like they said watching movies and eating Ice cream.. it was actually a really nice day but when I went to bed this evening and looked to my side and it was empty.. I realized it again.. my phone rang.. it was her but I'm not picking up.. what if she meant what she said?
I miss her but does she miss me?

the next day I woke up and heard people talking downstairs. „she didn't told us what happened" „I mean something happened for sure" „I'm worried about her" „same" „I hear you guys talking about me" I say walking in. I give Chris, Tobin and Megan a big hug and then sat down next to them.
„ do you wanna tell us what happened?" „okay" and then I told them the whole story. I found myself crying again and I could clearly see on their faces that they're shocked. „I love her... I really do" „I know" Chris says hugging me. „well I hate her" Megan says and Tobin and Ash agree. Which earned them glances from Chris and Ali. „I mean everything went so fast and then Liv and my mom died what if it was to fast and ..." I sigh „it's my fault"
„It's not!" „let's get her off your mind and have a nice walk through your hometown okay?" and that's what we did. I posted a few pictures in my Instagram story. which made the rumors come up that I signed with Orlando which was..well.. true.

A few days later it was time to make it official....
I just posted something on insta

(Imagine this is Y/N not Alex Morgan haha
credits to google <3)

y/n_y/l/n             just here to say that I'm home💜                                 @orlpride

@orlpride

ashlynharris24    F*CKING FINALLY!!

alikrieger              💜💜

alexmorgan13      we just became the best team
                                     in the league 😏💜

loading more comments

orlpride           @y/n_y/l/n IS HOME💜💜

orlpride @y/n_y/l/n IS HOME💜💜

  we signed Y/N Y/L/N on loan from @arsenalwfc with a chance on a permanent        contract! welcome home Y/N! #vamosorlando

loading comments

It's really happening... Orlando I'm home. finally.

Jill POV
since the day Y/N left I'm calling and speaking on her mailbox at the same time of the day. she's still not answering me... my heart feels like a piece is missing.. I'm absolutely broken.

I was sitting in the locker room when I saw the instagram post. she's gone. she's in Orlando and maybe not coming back because of me. Viv was sitting next to me when I saw it and I started crying.
I know Beth and Kim talked to her.. they told me and I think they knew that she's signing with the pride.

„did you knew it?" I say standing up and walking over to Beth and Kim who are standing next to each other „about what?" „Y/N signing with the pride?" I look at them and I can see in their eyes that they knew it „we didn't knew how to tell you and she said we shouldn't tell anyone" Kim says looking at me. „You should've told me! we could've stopped her!" I scream at them. „Jill no one could've stopped her.. I understand that you're heartbroken but Y/N is heartbroken too.. she needs time.. show her that you love her and that you regret it" Kim says „but don't fly to Orlando... keep calling her every evening and just try to show her that you regret it..it'll take time"
beth says and walks out of the room. the others also left the room keeping me alone with my thoughts..

she left and I don't know if she's ever coming back.

____________________________________
Orlando it is!! Y/N is coming home !!
in this story Ash,Ali and Alex are still playing for the pride.
tell me what you think and what you think is happening next!!
See ya xx