10. "you like what you see huh?"

Y/N POV
It's now a few days later and today is the day. Jill is coming home from the hospital. Viv and Lisa are going to pick her up. She's feeling much better but still have to take medicine and can't play the next two months. She's really sad but she can't change it right now. I'm chilling on the couch checking Instagram when Olivia cleared her throat. "what do you want" I asked. "Do you want to help me?" "With what" "okay hear me Y/N sometimes I really think I'm the real daughter of you mother" "huh Olivia what do you mean" "one of the first things you mom taught me was that when someone is feeling bad or is coming from the hospital you're putting a cake on the table and you're bringing that person Ice cream and movies, and you? You're sitting here Y/N and you're doing nothing " she said a bit angry "Okay Moultrie chill... come on I'll help you, she's coming home any second."  We prepared everything and then the doorbell rang.

"Hey how are you?" "I'm okay you?" Jill said while hugging me "I'm good" then she hugged Olivia. We talked a lot with Viv and Lisa but then they went home because of training tomorrow. Then Olivia went to bed and it was only Jill and me. then there was this awkward silence... "I think I should go to bed too..." I said to break the silence "okay" she answered. I got up and walked towards my room when "uh Y/N ?" Jill said "uh yea?" "Come here pls" she said. I turned around , walked towards her and sit down next to her. "What's wrong?" I asked a bit worried . "I want to thank you for everything. you did a lot for me and it means a lot to me " she said "always whenever you need me." then we just looked at each other's eyes. after a few seconds who felt like minutes Jill put her hand on my waist she pushed me towards her and I sat down on her lap. Our face were really close to each other and we nearly kissed when... "guys I forgot to tell you that practice is a bit earlier tomorrow I mean Jill you only have a bit recovery but because the weather is in the morning better than at afternoon we have practice in the morning" it was Olivia who else. duh. I took a deep breath. And looked at Jill and she looked at me as well and started laughing. "Omg... uh.. uhm... good night" Olivia said and run to her room after she realized what she just did. "do you want to sleep in my room?" Jill asked me "uhm yea sure" "come on" I got off her lap and we walked in her room. "But you have to give me something to sleep because I'm to lazy to go to my room and change" I said, but I lied. the truth is that I only want to wear something from her. "Uh yea sure" Jill said while laughing. She definitely knew that I lied but I just don't care. she just gave my a oversized shirt. We just changed in front of each other and I was finished first and I just couldn't do something else but stare. I stared at her and she noticed. she is so hot omg. "you like what you see huh?" "Uh.. what.. uhm.." and I started to blush. I turned around so that she can't see I'm blushing but Jill turned me back to face her. "you're cute when you're blushing" she said. Then she kissed my head and I was getting more red. "Omg stop haha" she picked me up and layed us down in bed, put the blanket over us and laid her head down on my chest and put her arms around me. It feels so good. this girl is literally going to be the dead of me. I'm stroking her hair and feel how she falls asleep. A few minutes later I fall asleep too.

"Good Morning Lovebirds, I have breakfast for you"   I heard Olivia say."mh thank you" I heard Jill say.  "I'm so tired" I said "oh hey beauty you're awake?" Jill said "Yea unfortunately" I said with a tired voice. "Aww good morning" Jill said and kissed my head. "Since when are you making breakfast Liv?" I said looking at Olivia who had a huge smile on her face. "Yea idk I just thought it would be nice" "uh okay" "yea but now you two cuties you have to breakfast and then get ready because of training and for you Jill recovery" Olivia said and then left the room. "I'm so tired" " I know baby but we have to get up, come on eat something" Jill said and kissed my hand. OMG SHE CALLED ME BABY. MY HEART IS LITERALLY EXPLODING!!! okay but Y/N calm down. I think I never blushed that hard in my life and of course Jill noticed. but she just laughed. When we were finished with breakfast, I got up but got pushed back into bed "where're you going?" "I need to get my stuff for training and you need to get ready too" "I don't want" "me either but come on you have to" after that we got ready for training got in the car and drive to the training centre. We walked in there and Jill put her arm around me. "Roord you're back!!! When someone was planning on telling me that?" Katie screamed. "I'm just here for recovery" Jill said. Then Katie hugged me and we walked into the changing room.

We was sitting there getting ready for practice when Daan and Beth came in with a big announcement "okay we have to tell you all something" Beth started "we're engaged" Daan added grabbing Beth's hand and showing her ring. Everyone started screaming and everyone congratulated them. When everyone was calmed down Leah spoke up : "what if we're going to a club tonight?" Everyone agreed but Jill said nothing. I looked at Jill and she looked down on the floor. "Uhm but Jill can't drink alcohol because of the medicine" I said. "Okay...right... uhm you can come with us but just don't trink something. You can drive so than Kim don't have to be the only one to drive. If you want" Leah said. "okay sure" Jill said. "Hey if you want to we could stay at home and watch a movie or something" I said while looking in her eyes. "Haha you're cute but you are a part of this team and I don't want you to stay at home just because of me, so everything is fine" she said while grabbing my hand and then she smiled at me. Then Joe came in and talked with us about practice and then we had practice. After practice we drove home.

I'm chilling on the couch when Jill grabbed my hand and dragged me after her in her room. "What are you doing" I asked. "Let's get a bit sleep and cuddle a bit until we have to get ready" "we have so many time it's like 7 hours" "yea I know so come on, grab yourself a shirt of mine and lay down next to me in bed" Jill said in a really cute voice. I did what she wanted and she put on a random movie and we both fall asleep.

When I woke up Jill wasn't next to me anymore. I went to the kitchen to get me something to drink. I grabbed a glass and in the next second I felt someone hugging me from behind. It was Jill. "What are you doing" she asked. "drinking some water" "come on we have to get ready." We both went to our own room and changed our clothes and put some make up on. I wore a black dress who suits my body, and my Nike Air Force because I don't feel like high heels today. I was in my bathroom doing my makeup when I saw Jill leaning on my bathroom door checking me out "you like what you see huh?" "Yes I do" she answered coming closer to me and we nearly kissed but yea there was Olivia again... "Y/N can I borrow your lipstick? " "yea here" giving her the lipstick. I think she didn't really noted what she did again but yeah. She walked out back to her room. "You look good too babe" I said while looking Jill in her eyes. She wore just some black jeans, and a hoodie and some Nike Air Force. It's basic but she looks so good. In that second the doorbell rang. "I'm going to open the door" Jill said and left.

When Olivia and me walked into the living room we saw Viv,Lisa and Jill sitting there. "finished?" Jill said while smirking. "Shut up" I answered. then we got in the car and drove to the club and met the others.

"What do you want to drink" a already a bit drunk Daan asked me "nothing thanks" I answered. "Why don't you drink something?" Jill asked me. "You can't drink so I'm not going to drink either" I answered. Jill, Kim and I talked a lot and get to know each other better while everyone next to us was really drunk. All the couples are making out and Olivia is making out with this random dude. "Why don't you try to stop her ?" Kim asked. "She would kill me then" I answered. "Okay but I think we should go" Jill said. "Okay wait I try to get her come with us.. you two get the others." "Olivia come on we have to go" "no Y/N I don't want" "I don't care what you want just come now" "no I'm not coming with you" Olivia said getting angry. "Come on" I said grabbing her hand. But this boy grabbed my hand and pushed me against him "don't you hear her? leave her alone she wants to be with me." this boy said. "leave her alone" Jill said pushing him away, grabbing my hand, intertwined our fingers and dragged me out of the club.

we drove Viv and Lisa home. Then we went to our home got ready for bed, lay down in bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next day I woke up in Jill arms. I checked my phone and then I went over to Olivia's room and checked if she's at home. She is. But she's at the toilet throwing up.I held back her hair and I grabbed a towel put water over it and stroked the towel over her head and she still was throwing up. After a while I heard the door open. "Hey everything okay in here" Jill asked. "She's not feeling that well how you can see" "can I help with something?" "I don't know I don't think so" "you know where you can find me alright?" Jill said "okay". After a while Olivia stopped throwing up "I want to go to my bed can you give me some medicine against my headache that I can sleep?" Olivia asked. "Okay wait." I helped her lay down in bed and then I walked out of the room wanting to get her medicine but Jill was standing already in front of the door with water and the medicine in her hands. She gave it to me and then walked back to the living room. Then I gave the medicine Olivia and I stroked Olivia's hair until she fell asleep. then I went out of the room and joined Jill in the living room watching tv.

____________________________________
Hey everyone this chapter is a bit longer but I hope you like it :) have a nice day!!