11. „you're very welcome. Always"

Y/N POV
It's now 2 weeks later. Last week Olivia and I played our second game for the Arsenal and we both scored. this weekend is no game because of international break. Jill is very upset and disappointed that she can't fly to the Netherlands and play for her country because of her injury. I'm at the Arsenal training centre in the chill room right now. I'm laying on the couch next to Jill we both are on our phone chilling on Instagram when Olivia came in with some news... "OMG GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED" she screamed with excitement."how often do I have to tell you that it's nothing new and exciting anymore when grey's anatomy brings out a new season... this Serie is never going to end" I said annoyed and everyone laughed. "well that would be cool, but that's not what I meant.... Joe came to me with a phone in his hand and said that it was for me... so I took the phone and I just said hello and this person answered hello is this Olivia Moultrie and I said yes and then he said okay this is Vlatko Andonovski the head coach of the US women's national team and I want to invite you to our camp in Texas for our upcoming game against Germany, and OMG GUYS I GOT A CALL UP FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM!!!!!!!!" she said and everyone started screaming and said congrats. After that we sat back down and Olivia left the room again because she have to talk with Joe about it. I laid back next to Jill and started becoming really sad. I mean I'm happy for her call up, but we always dreamed about getting our call up together, and she got hers.. and  me? In this second I heard Jill saying my name. "hey Y/N are you okay?" "mhm" I nodded put my phone away and looked at her and had tears in my eyes and she saw it. "don't worry you're going to get your call up too" she said and laid her hand on my thigh. I laid my head on her chest, she put her arm around me and I looked with her on her phone. everyone looked at us  but we didn't cared. The rest of the day was really boring we went home after practice, ate something and then we went to bed. of course I slept in Jill's bed hahahaha.

The next day we had practice. we woke up ate breakfast, get ready for practice and drove to the training center like nearly every day. Olivia knows that I'm kinda sad that she got a call up and I didn't so she didn't talk that much about her call up. after practice I walked off the field with Katie when Joe came to me and said that I have to come with him because someone called.

Jill POV
I walked together with Olivia in the chill room. "where is Y/N ?" I asked Katie who was sitting there "uh she had to go with Joe because someone called Joe to talk with her" I looked at Olivia "omg do you think?" Olivia said with excitement " I don't know but hopefully" I said with a big smile. "hopefully what?" Viv asked walking in the room with the others behind her. "Y/N got a call and we think she maybe becomes her call up for the national team" Olivia said. "Uh btw Olivia we have to plan something for tomorrow" I said "what is tomorrow?" "Olivia tomorrow is Y/N's birthday " "omg right!!"
In this second Y/N was back in the room.

Y/N POV
I walked after Joe in his office and he gave me the phone...

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Y/N Y/L/N ?"

"Yes why?"

"My name is Vlatko Andonovski the head coach of the United States women's national team and I want to invite you to our next camp for the game against Germany in Houston, Texas... I would be really happy if you come. I have been watching you for a long time and you're extremely talented and I think you could have a bright future at the national team"

"Omg of course when is it?"

"you have to fly here in two days,I'll send you and your teammate Olivia Moultrie your tickets. I'm excited to meet you and I'm really happy that you said yes. See you soon"

"Thank you. bye"

I looked at Joe. He's having a big smile on his face "congrats Y/N" he said laying his hand on my shoulder. I froze. did this really happened ? I got my call up? "Y/N what are you still doing here tell the others about your news" Joe said laughing. He is right. "you're right...omg... t.... t... thank.... thank you so much" I said and run out of the room back in the chill room. I opened the door, everyone looked at me. "guys" I said and started crying. Jill and Olivia immediately stood up, both of them looking really worried. "who died ?" Olivia said putting a arm on my shoulder. I looked at her with a wtf face "wtf no one... are you okay" I said and everyone laughed "why are you crying then" Jill asked "guess who got a call up for her first national team camp" I said crying more. "OMG WE'RE HAVING OUR CALL UP TOGETHER LIKE WE ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT" Olivia screamed and jumped on top of me. Everyone started screaming and gratulated me. I looked at Jill who was smiling at me. I walked towards her and hugged her "I told you you're getting your call up... congrats beauty you deserve it" she said lifting up my chin and made me looking in her beautiful green eyes. "thank you" I said with a soft smile. "awwwwwww" some said "shut up" Jill said and gave me a kiss on my head and sat back on the couch. I started becoming red. "look who's red like a tomato" Katie said. Jill just laughed and I slapped Katie's arm. "so Y/N what are we doing tomorrow?" Olivia asked "what is tomorrow?" I asked a bit confused..."okay Jill we can stop to plan something she forgot it herself" Olivia said and Jill started laughing. And then I remembered it "oh tomorrow is my birthday" I said. "Wow congratulations Y/N" Leah said laughing. "You don't need to plan something, my birthday is not so important and my bit is next year again" I said and Jill stood up.  "at first shut up. second then we're going to celebrate your call up, and uh we decided that you're going to spend the rest of the day with Katie and Ruesha... Olivia and I have some things to do" Jill said. "Okay."

(a few hours later/ 1 hour until midnight )

I'm at Katie's house right now and we talked a lot. I slowly become really close with her and Ruesha. In the last time, I was often here. We're sitting on the couch talking about our national team experiences when I got a message from Jill. I looked at my phone and started smiling and answered her :

Jillie❤️

hey cutie❤️

hey❤️

I told Katie she should drive you
home short before midnight. Liv
and I have a surprise for you💃🏽
only that you know❤️

haha 🤪okay see you then❤️

can't wait to see you baby girl ❤️

same ❤️ byeeeeee

____________________________________

"ahaa, who is making our girl so happy here?" Ruesha said with a smirk. "Mhmmm let me think... is the name of the person Jill Jamie Roord?" Katie said. "shut up" I said getting red. "Okay but now for real.. what is going on with you and Jill.. I mean everyone sees that there is something between you two"' Katie said."to be honest i don't know..." I said. "tell us" Ruesha said. "what should I tell you" "everything " "okay" I told them everything from the beginning.. from the first time we met because of the Munich - Arsenal game until now. "... and now... I don't know, I like how it is at the moment" I said. "Yea... just wait a bit.. things will come with the time. and if you need someone you know where we are. we're always here for you" Ruesha said with a smile. "thank you" I said got up and hugged them. "but I think we have to go now because if not we're going to be late and then Mrs Jilldo is angry at us" Katie said. "Ok come on then let's go."

We arrived at our apartment at 00:00. I opened the door and everything was dark. "what was that with short before midnight again?" Katie said. "Jill knows us. we're always late" Ruesha said. "Should I be scared of what's coming now?" I said walking into the apartment. I was walking into the livingroom when everyone started singing Happy Birthday. and when I say everyone I mean the whole team. Jill was walking towards me with a cake with candles on it. „awwww you have a cake for me?" I said „you have to blow out the candles and make a wish but don't tell someone because then it doesn't come true" Jill said and I did what she said. I wished that we're going to find our Happy End. „happy birthday baby girl" Jill said hugged me and gave me a kiss on my head. Then everyone said happy Birthday and then Olivia asked me if I could give her my lipstick she borrows so often, because she want to show it to Lia. So I walked in my room „SURPRISE!!!!" screamed Aly, Lily and Sofia who are sitting in my room „OMG"
I screamed and hugged them. Then we went back to the living room and everyone was chilling and drinking something and it was really nice.
„by the way .. it was Jill's idea" Olivia whispered in my ear. I walked over to Jill hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. „what was that for?" Jill said with a smile. „thank you so much for everything" „you're very welcome. Always" she answered grabbing my hand.
after a few hours everyone went to bed. And yes the girls slept at our apartment.

____________________________________
hey everyone!! I hope you like this chapter :) have a nice day :) see you all soon!!