Chapter 20

(A/N: Ok everybody, NOBODY wanted to help me with the chapter where Jaune talks to Ren and Velvet. I needed help because it was going to be very emotional and I'm not good with emotional stuff. And before any of you say that I should have asked for help, I DID! I asked for help at the beginning of last chapter. I waited four whole months for someone to answer my call for help and I've waited to long so I'm just going to have to skip Jaune's talk with Ren and Velvet and just tell you that he forgives the both of them and only them. And to everybody who doesn't like it I have this to say to you:

(Ok? Ya good? Good. Ok, lets get going.)

Anonymous: Can we see an example of Angel Dust being stupid?

Franktanker0: Hey cherry, I've been meaning to ask, do you remember that time when you were four and threw your sister?

"I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!" Cherry yelled. She honestly feels like she's going crazy with how many times people bring that up.

"By the way, we're cousins, not sisters" Sea Tea said.

FireRogueWolf25: Mah Turkeys what have you done! That's it I'm releasing the gremlins now but they have regeneration!

A horde of gremlins ran in through the front door running to the dinning room, but when they all go there they all stopped in fear oh the sight of Jaune glaring down at them. An aura of pain and untold horrors surrounded him as his red irises glowed with a promise of never-ending misery if they took another step into his casino. It was enough for them to run away as fast as they could. Jaune simply watched them run for their lives before he fixed his blazer jacket, turned around, and walked away.

FireRogueWolf25 should be disappointed in those little green bastards.

Anonymous: Cuphead, Mugman, what was your first impression of Beppi the Clown?

HellStormAlphaOmega: Hey jaune did you notice that vaggie's face lookes the same as the exterminator angels, she even has the same weapon too

HellStormAlphaOmega: Hey jaune did you notice that vaggie's face lookes the same as the exterminator angels, she even has the same weapon too. Does this mean your daughter managed to seduce a exterminator angel?