Chapter 15

JTKrono: Welp ill do it if you udate your To the bone story

A/N: This is in regards to my POLL for the idea on Jaune and a few others watching Supernatural. And now that I think of it, it would take a LONG time for me to get any progress going for that story.... Alright JTKrono, I'll take your deal, but PM me so we can talk about the finer details.

Anonymous: Hey Blitzo, what's been the worse injury you've ever gotten?

Anonymous: Hey Jaune, are there different types of angels?

"Yes, nine actually. There are Archangels, Seraphims, Gargoyles, Grigoris, The Seven Holy Virtues, Angels, Rit Ziens, Cherubs, and Exterminators. The Seven Holy Virtues are Heaven's versions of The Seven Deadly Sins. There's Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility. Gargoyles are Sentinels of Heaven, Grigoris can see into the future, Rit Ziens are healers, and Cherubs are 'Love Doctors' as they like to call themselves. And 'Angels' are... Well, ever heard of 'Devil on your shoulder'? Well, 'Angels' are like that but instead of bad advice they give good advice, they act as your conscience. We only call them 'Angels' because Dad and I couldn't think of anything better to call them. And you already know what Exterminators are." Jaune said.

"You didn't talk about Archangels." Mugman said.

"I didn't think I needed to. They are the most powerful Angels in all of Heaven. They're so powerful that there only needs to be 11 exist. And I'm one of them, even if I'm a Fallen Angel. The second most powerful angels in Heaven are Seraphims with Gargoyles being third." Jaune said. He was about to drink his drink when a thought crossed his mind. "Hey, where's your brother? I haven't seen him in a couple of hours and he should be working."

"Carnage945 gave him something called 'Speed Cola' which made Cuphead really hyper, and it got worse when Cuphead drank some BANG." Mugman said with an annoyed sigh. "He then decided that he was going to take the rest of the day off and carried Bonny out of the casino and back to the house."

"Damnit Carnage!" Jaune said.

MEANWHILE.

Bon Bon and Cuphead panted as they laid in their bed. Their blankets covering their more private areas. Their room was a complete mess, there was a large dent in the wall, a lamp laid broken on the floor, and the nightstand was turned over and slightly damaged. Cuphead still had a pink fuzzy handcuff on his left wrist. Yeah, Bon Bon will do like 2 shades of grey but she won't do all 50.

"Wow... When was the last time we did something like that?" Bon Bon asked.

"Before Cherry was born, I think." Cuphead said. They both just laid there for a few minutes saying nothing until Bon Bon spoke up.

"Hey, I'm out of birth control pills, so did you remember to put on a condom?" Bon Bon asked.

"Of course." Cuphead said, paused, shifted his legs and hips, then grimaced when realization hit him. "...I didn't..."