Chapter 10

Riku_Izanami: Favorite stars wars characters ans why

"Darth Vader because he's Darth Vader and fuck you thinking anyone's better than him, that's why." Jaune said.

"First of all, language. Second of all, whats Star Wars?" Saphron asked.

"It's something you would love. I remember you being a Sci-fi fan so I know that Star Wars is right up your alley." Jaune said.

"Movies?" Saphron asked.

"Entire franchise. Movies, cartoons, TV shows, toys, comics, fanfictions, posters. The works." Jaune said.

"I will have to check it out then." Saphron said.

"Din Djarin AKA the Mandalorian, because hell yes!" Cherry said excitedly.

"I like Ahsoka, she is awesome." Sea Tea said.

"I like Luke, he's pretty cool." Damien said. His cousin Adrian was sitting in his lap playing with his bow tie. "Ah, no! No. Don't eat that, it's not for eating."

"I like R2-D2! He issssss hilarious in my opinion." Prince Cobra said.

"Leia. She shows that women in don't need to be a damsel in distress." Vampira said.

"Han Solo. Mostly because Harrison Ford is one of my top 5 favorite actors. And, I think even though he's gotten old, he's still pretty attractive." Bon Bon said.

"Not as attractive me right?" Cuphead asked while flexing his arms.

"Eh, 6 out of 10." Bon Bon answered.

"What?!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Bon Bon said. "7 out of 10."

"Ugh... Anyways, I like Kylo Ren. I know that he's like a angsty teen most of the time, but who else in the Star Wars universe can stop a laser in midair with his mind? AND HE HAS AN AWSOME LIGHTSABER!" Cuphead fanboyed.

"Baby Yoda, because he's so adorable!" Cala squealed.

"Hehe.. Well, General Grievous is my favorite. I know that he's a fictional character, but I'm very interested in knowing about the mechanics that would need to go into building him." Mugman said.

"I'm not really a fan of Star Wars-" King Dice began but was interrupted by Cherry, Sea and Damien who were giving him the thumbs down.

Cherry, Sea and Damien: "BOOOOOOOO!"

"BUT, I do like that Windu fella. And before you all assume it's because of the color of his laser-sword, it isn't. I just like Samuel Jackson." King Dice said.

"My two favorite characters are Leia, when she's in a golden bikini, and that green skinned babe in Return of the Jedi." Thomas said.

"Of course that would be your answer." Victor said. "Anyways, I like Mace Windu. Mostly because I feel like I can relate to him for some reason."

BattleDroid1106: An advice for Jaune's former friends (AKA Traitors), if you really want to fix this and earn his forgiveness, *whispers under my breath* and possibly not get killed and be place in hell *stops whispering* try to give him space. After all, your betrayal did impact him emotionally and physiologically, I think it's best you give him time and space to tolerate your presence. Remember, Physical pain can heal, but emotional pain cannot heal easily.

After all, trying to fix the friendship, you once had, immediately without giving it time to develop or even to give space might escalate things, when I mean by that I mean by escalating things in a negative way. I think you should let Jaune see that you really change for the better than just outright telling him. After all, actions speak louder than words. I recommend you try not to anger him the process.