The Meeting and Poll Results

A/N: HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Markip- Wait wait, wrong thing. Redo!

...

A/N: *WAPISH!* Top of the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jac- No no, wait... Not right...

...

A/N:..... You know what? Fuck it. Hi guys, Getting back to you guys with a short chapter and the results of the poll.

-HELL YES! = 14

-Fuck no... = 1 ('Jotarocujo121314: No. I just don't like supernatural' well how dare you?)

To be honest I most likely would have done the story whither you guys wanted me to or not.

Now to the story!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A purple Imp was in the casino's parking lot scrubbing BattleDroid1106's brand new sapphire blue 2020 Lamborghini Aventador S. He had won it in a game of poker when some anthropomorphic dolphin stupidly gambled it away. BattleDroid1106 wasn't sure if he was going to keep it or not, after all it's worth $417,826 and that's without tax. BattleDroid1106 had paid Jaune to have the car receive a thorough scrubbing and waxing. And this Imp, named Ted, was the one that got stuck with the job. Sometimes he hates being a PURPLE Imp.

There are two types of Imps: Purple Imps and Red Imps. The Imp caste system was just like America before 1865: Imps with Purple skin were slaves while the Red skinned ones weren't. Pretty fucked up, I know, but then again it's Hell. And you can't blame Jaune for it, it was a unanimous vote made by the Nine Princes of Hell after Jaune asked them about it.

Ted sighed, knowing that his life couldn't go any further down the toilet.

He turned around to get more water for his bucket and came face to bumper of the car Blitzo was driving, crushing Ted in between BattleDroid1106's now ruined car and the car bumper of the car that the Immediate Murder Professionals were in.

Ted's life officially went further down the toilet.

"COME ON GUYS! COME ON, LETS GO!" Blitzo shouted. Him and his team jumped out of the car and ran toward the casino. They would have ran in but they were stopped by King Dice and two 12 foot tall demons.

"Whoa, hold up there! What's the rush?" King Dice asked.

"We have a meeting with the Big L, so move!" Blitzo shouted.

"Hmmm... You're all I.M.P.?" King Dice said.

"Yes we are."

"Ah, well follow me then. But no runnin'. The boss is capable of waiting a few minutes." King Dice said. He led them through the casino to Jaune, although they did question why they were walking past Jaune's office but understood when King Dice explained that the meeting will take place in a different room. They kept walking until they stopped in front of a single set of double doors. Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie and Loona became a little creeped out when all King Dice eerily said was, "They're waiting for you in there." before walking away.

"Ok guys, remember, let me do all the talking." Blitzo said. He straitened his bow tie before pushing open the doors. That's when any confidence the four of them had evaporated.

"Oh Blitzy! I didn't know that this meeting was about you~." Stolas said.

"They all look pretty nervous. You sure they're the right ones for this?" Alastor asked.

"Trust me Al, I wouldn't have called them if I didn't have a little confidence in them." Jaune smirked.

It seems that I.M.P. wouldn't be meeting JUST Jaune. But he had called in Stolas and the Radio Demon. AND! He had brought in Eight of the Nine Princes of Hell!