Chapter 8

FireRogueWolf25: It's FireRogueWolf25 Emmy btw here some advice for you since your one of my favorite characters tell her how you feel or lose your chance.

"'Characters'? What are you..." Emerald paused before glancing at the object of her affection. Cinder was arguing with the others on what to do next or on what to do with Dickless (Cardin) who was bitten and burned by... Something, while their backs were turned. "Could it... Really be that easy?.......Wait, am I getting relationship advice from a disembodied voice from the void?!"

Staggerreader: All good, I can wait *goes to the kid's room to see if Adrian wants to play with a real dragon*

"Wait, real dragon? And you're going to br- NO! Nonononono! Keep it away from my son unless I'm supervising!" Saphron yelled, wiping away her tears and running out of the room with Terra following as fast as she could. Saphron had finished yelling at Jaune about 50 minutes ago, allowing him to explain and after some talking, arguing, crying, and a bit more shouting, Saphron had forgiven Jaune for disappearing and not coming back.

Jaune himself wiped a single tear that was rolling down his cheek while he smiled. He was glad that him and his REAL sister were on good terms. That brought some warmth to what's left of Jaune's heart.

He suddenly jerked his head up, looking in the direction of the entrance to the casino.

Seems the casino has a new visitor.

Anonymous: Hey, Cala, do you know/like Captain Brineybeard?

"Yes, I do know that Pirate, that BRUTE." Cala growled the last word as she thought about Brineybeard. "He's the reason I have this nasty scar on my left arm. You see we had ran into each other about 110 years ago, while he was hunting whales because it was a little more legal to do that in these waters back then, since whales weren't endangered yet. In fact he had mistaken me for a whale while I was underwater and fired two harpoons at me and they grazed my arm, hence the scars. Injured and a little insulted I decided to... Talk to him. I'm sure he doesn't think very fondly of me either. Since I ate a few members of his little crew~."

"You know Cala, every time I hear that you ate people, I have the urge to ask you to brush your teeth." Mugman said.

"Can't say I blame you. Not only did those pirates not taste good, but they gave me a painful stomachache for a week and a half." Cala said.

Carnage945: Bon Bon, you are a good mother. I also probably should have mentioned that these energy drinks are not ment for anyone under the age of 18. These have specific ingredients that are normally helpful to those with ADHD. You are right to not let her have one. Better to be responsible than like cuphead who would do something incredibly stupid. *Looks at cuphead from the corner of my eye* And don't give me the evil eye cuphead, even you would admittedly done something stupid.

"Yes he would." Mugman said, taking Carnage945's side regarding Cuphead's responsibility. Cuphead just sulks at the bar while grumbling about Carnage945 being an ass that turned his brother against him or something like that.

"Thank you and yes you really should have mentioned all of that. We almost had a hyper, crazy Cherry Soda running arou-....... Where did she go? And Carnage945 are you missing one of your energy drinks?" Bonny asked. That's when they heard a-

"WHOOOOHOOOO! THIS BANG STUFF IS AWSOME!" Cherry yelled, and empty can of Bang in her hand as she ran around the place at super sonic speed. She's just zooming around everywhere. She then stopped next to Vampira, grabbed her, tips her back and gives her a big kiss. Cherry then stood her back up and went back to zipping around while Vampira stood there with a huge blush. Cherry kept running until she suddenly stopped, slouched over, had a very depressed look on her face, and said "Oh now I'm sad. Good night." She then fell back onto her back asleep.