Chapter 6

Dabio123: . . . . F*ck

a1110dennis: Ah, the one word to sum up all your disbelief, frustration and realisation things are going to get complicated quick.

Starscream54: Welp jaune got his hands full with this one

Tailgate5510: *pulls out gauss cannon.* say the word and I'll blow em up!

BattleDroid1106: F*ck!

Anonymous: AH SHIT! What was that crazy idiot thinking bring them here!? Jaune are you ok?

"Where are those voices coming from?" Salem asked in confusion and shock. She had special magic in place that made telepathy or any type of tampering with her mind impossible.

"Oh I'm just DANDY! And yes, my hands are full on this one." Jaune said, ignoring Salem. He quickly chugged his drink and stood up to face the rodents in his casino. "Hello, traitors."

"J-Jaune... We're so happy to-" Pyrrha started but was interrupted.

"See me? Yes, I'm sure you were sad that you favorite PUNCHING BAG left. I see that you haven't changed appearance wise." Jaune casually said, making the students of Beacon flinch.

"Wait, what?!" Saphron yelled as her gaze left her missing brother to the residence of Beacon with an intense glare.

Carnage945: Jaune I have a call of duty black ops 3 zombies modified drekon sniper rifle with all the attachments and have a beed on little red riding hoods head, say the word and I will spread glorious chaotic carnage in your name. *Has said sniper rifle and is in a corner aiming at Ruby's head waiting for the word*

"WHAT?! HUH?!" Ruby panicked at the thought of her head exploding freaked her out. In her panic she didn't even notice the bush on a Roulette that just didn't belong.

"....Tempting..." Jaune mumbled.

"Mr. Arc, this is an amazing reunion but we are currently surrounded by unknown creatures that may be a danger to us. I know about your issues with your classmates but we are the safest bet to survive." Ozpin said to Jaune, while silently contemplating shoving Salem into the arms of one of these things to help in their escape. Jaune raised an eyebrow before looking at-

"King Dice!" Jaune barked in a commanding tone which got a few girls from Remnant a little turned on.

"Yes boss?" King Dice said respectfully, surprising EVERYONE that was teleported from another world. Jaune was the boss of these.... Things?!

"Is anyone here a danger to my safety?" Jaune asked.

"No sir. In fact I'd say you're the most dangerous thing on this planet." King Dice said.

"Thank you, Dice." Jaune smiled. But frowned when someone that he hated opened his cock sucking mouth.

"What? Ha! How can he be the most dangerous thing on this world? He's frail and weak. He couldn't hurt a fly even if he tried!" Cardin said, but was caught off guard when he was suddenly yanked off his feet and brought before Jaune by an invisible force.

"Well... I'm the most dangerous thing on this world because I'm the Devil." Jaune said in all seriousness with a smile on his face. It was silent for a few seconds till Cardin and a few people from Remnant (Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora, Velvet, Coco, Glynda, Qrow, Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury) started laughing. Jaune's smile never left him, he expected this sort of reaction. "Don't believe me?"

"Hell no we don't believe you! I mean, where's your proof?!" Cardin laughed. Jaune's smile turned into an evil smirk. He let Cardin and the others get the laughs out of their systems before he gave them his 'proof'. Meanwhile everyone not from Remnant (plus Saphron and Terra) were glaring at the ones laughing. When their laughter finally stopped, Jaune took that as his que to show off his power.