Chapter 2

romance1797: have the angels ever tried to mess with your Business?

ps sorry for my grammar English is only my second language and I have dyslexia

"Oh it's quite alright, I apologies for seeming rude." Jaune said with a charming smile. He didn't mean the apology, he was mostly trying to con them out of their soul. "And to answer your question: Yes, some angels aren't to keen on me being so happy with my business. So 10 to 15 angels tend come down here once in a while to cause trouble." Jaune explained, thinking back to the times when some of his demons would get into a brawl with some angels that thought they were da shit. "But of course not all angels that come here are looking to tear the place down. Some are angels that sided with me when I rebelled against Heaven. They had escaped Heaven before they could be punished, and have worked for me ever since."

Anonymous: Hey Cherry and Sea, do you guys have any baby pictures of you guys? I bet you two looked SOOO adorable!

"Yeah, I'm sure some pictures around. Just don't know where the folks keep the photo album." Cherry Soda said.

"Well I have 3 baby photo's of Sea." Jaune said.

"Really?" Sea asked.

"Whyyyyyyyy...?" Cherry asked, thinking that unless Damien is in them as well then it's a little creepy to have baby photos of someone else' kid.

"It was too funny and adorable for me to NOT immortalize it." Jaune said while handing them the pictures.

" Jaune said while handing them the pictures

".............WHY DID YOU JUST YEET ME OVER YOUR SHOULDER!?!?!" Sea yelled at her cousin.

"I DON'T KNOW! I WAS JUST 4!" Charry yelled back.

This led to a shouting match between the two girls. Jaune just smirked, sat in a chair, poured himself a drink, lit up a cigar, and watched the show.

Tailgate5510: Hey jaune, (I'm pretty sure this is pointless) if you were to have the doomslayer himself invading hell how would you stop him? Will you step in personally or just let your army do the rest (and die)

"Um... What a 'doomslayer'?" Jaune asked. He's been around for a LONG time, but that doesn't mean he knows everything.

"Follow me." Cherry said. She lead Jaune the the 'Kids Room', a room that Jaune had built into the casino for the kids. It had a TV, an X-Box 1, a mini fridge, a Blu-ray player, a lot of video games and movies, books, comic books, a bunch of toys, anything and everything needed to keep a bunch of kids occupied. Sea and Damien were already in the room, sitting at the little table playing go fish with Damien winning. "Oh Seeeeaaaaa Teeeeaaaaa~. Uncle Devil needs to be educated on DOOM." Cherry said in a sing song voice, while she picked up a video game case.

"Oh so it's a video game. You sure that you want Sea to be playing it? You're a little older then her and are probably play it better." Jaune asked. Cherry just smirked and Sea looked pissed. She then shoved her cup of apple juice into Damien's hands.