Chapter 9

FireRogueWolf25: DUN DUN DUN!!!

Anonymous: Soooooooo, Jaune... Are you going to tell Chalice about your relationship with the people of Remnant?

"I wouldn't call it a relationship but yeah, I just got done explaining things to her just before you got here." Jaune said. He and Chalice were sitting at the bar (well, Chalice was floating next to Jaune) and Jaune was drinking bourbon whiskey while Chalice had a look of utter disbelief. It took at least 5 minutes for her to regain her thought process to ask questions.

"Wait, so are Grimm monsters or demons?" Chalice asked.

"...Um, both..? Neither..? I'm not entirely sure any more." Jaune said. "But you believe me?"

"The Angel that told me that Cuphead and Mugman could help give me a second chance at life also told me to trust you when you talked about your 'past life'. I didn't know what that meant until now. And don't think that just because I believe you means we're friends. You're still the Devil and that's enough reason for me to despise you." Chalice said.

"As it should be." Jaune smirked.

Staggerreader: Saphron I am the dragon and I love children so don't worry *as we see Adrian playing with my tail*

"O-ok just be careful- And no breathing fire!" Saphron said, worrying over every little thing that Adrian and Staggerreader did.

"I honestly forgot how much of a worry-wart you were." Jaune said. "You have nothing to worry about. Because he knows that if he hurts my nephew," Jaune's eyes glowed ever so slightly. "He'll have to answer to me." Staggerreader became nervous and started sweating. A dragon he may be, but Jaune has had a dragon at his mercy before. "Also, THINK FAST!" Jaune then tossed Staggerreader's gem at the dragon. Said dragon opened his mouth to say something but ended up swallowing's the small rock. "Oops."

Carnage945: O.o Yeah that would be for the best.... *Takes box of Bang energy drinks and tossing them out the window hitting Ozpin in the head with them.* That takes care of that.

"Thank you very much." Bon Bon said.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE.

Ozpin: "OW! What the hell?!"

Salem: "HA!"

Tailgate5510: Theres a Cave that leads out of hell?

"Of course there is. Why else do you think I wanted to set up shop in Inkwell?" Jaune said.

"Oh, so that war was just you wanting to build a stupid casino?" Chalice asked with an annoyed glare.

Jaune opened his mouth to answer but glanced at his sister and sister-in-law before saying, "Lets say yes and leave it at that."

Anonymous: Hey Remiel, can you tell us where you are.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But nobody came.

.

.

.

.