Chapter 18

JTKrono: Yeah bet you do hey Jaune can i ask you a question 1. Do you know Keanu Reeves 2. Do you like his Movies 3. Do you know Jeanne d'arc in this Universe

"I've met Mr. Reeves twice and I only enjoy his John Wick movies. And I've met Jeanne d'arc once, she didn't know that I was the devil at the time other wise she probably wouldn't have been so polite to me." Jaune said before handing something to a pair of purple Imps. "Make sure this gets to them, immediately."

"YES BOSS!" Both Imps shouted before running off to deliver the message.

Anonymous: What's Jaune's philosophy?

Jaune: "More pain and suffering for the masses, damnit."

Anonymous: Charlie where do babies come from?

ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS: Jaune, we just lost all satellites around the globe, IFFs and TVs are down

ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS: Jaune, we just lost all satellites around the globe, IFFs and TVs are down. We lost track of the guy that brought your shitlist here. Because of him having a demon security detail we cannot differentiate them from our own without IFFs. I hope this letter reaches you safely.

"Well I got your message, but I don't know what you want me to do about it. Satellites aren't my specialty." Jaune said. He glanced at Velvet and Ren again, knowing it wont be long until they wake up, and he's hot to figure out what he's going to say/do.

Dabio123: Really nice chapter waiting for more 😁. Jaune do you know what is happening with Qrow, Salem, Mercury, Emerald and Cinder?

"The movie was good Emerald, and you know it." Mercury said with a large tub of popcorn in his arms.

"I'm not saying it wasn't good, I'm just saying how could a mouse be that smart?" Emerald said. They all just got out of a movie theater that shows old movies as well as new ones. They had seen Mouse Hunt and they all had opinions about it.

"It was entertaining, nothing more." Salem said.

"'Entertaining'. I seem to remember you laughing your ass off in there." Qrow said with a little smirk. Salem said nothing while walking ahead of the group so they didn't see her blush.

"Qrow, did you leave the van open?" Cinder asked.

"No." Qrow said.

"Then someone has broken into our belongings." Cinder said.

"Can you say that with a little more of a monotone sound in your voice? It almost sounded like you cared about our stuff being stolen!" Qrow said as he quickened his pace to the van. When they got there they found two purple Ipms going through their clothes.

More specifically, Salem's clothes.

"What dumb skank would wear a gaudy dress like this?" The first Imp asked.

"Hell if I should know. Now where's those bricks of cocaine they got stashed here? The second Imp asked.

"It's under the gigantic sword that was under the dress." Mercury said before munching on some popcorn.