Chapter 16

(A/N: Well this took forever to get out. Sorry.)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ren opened his right eye while everyone else slept. It was around night time and Ren and Velvet waited for everyone to fall to sleep before they ran away to hide from their 'friends'. Ren figured that Velvet accidentally fell asleep by mistake but he'll wake her up.

"Velvet, wake up." Ren whispered.

"Hmmm, oh Jaune... I've been a bad bunny... Please teach me my place..." Velvet mumbled. Sounds like she's having fun, Ren felt a little bad that he had to wake her up, but A: They need to get going and get out of here, and B: He was getting a little uncomfortable.

"Velvet, Velvet wake up!" Ren whispered again.

"Huh, wha-?" Velvet woke up and became embaressed. "Um, how mu-"

"More then I would have liked to have heard, now lets go." Ren said. He stood up and opened the window as quietly as he could.

Ren climbed out of the window and jumped down 12 feet to the dirt ground. Velvet looked down, a little nervous. Usually they had Arua and Sembalances to help make sure that didn't get hurt from jumping/falling from high hights, but she no longer had any of that and even though is was only a 12 drop she didn't want to meet Jaune while sporting a bloodie nose and a busted lip.

She sucked up her fear and anxiety and jumped down. Ren had caught her which she appreciated because otherwise she probably would have ended up hitting the ground, hard. Ren let her down and they ran away from the building that the others were staying in. They got about two blocks away before they stopped.

"So now what?" Velvet asked.

"Now we find our own place to stay, maybe get a job if necessary." Ren said.

"Should we go to Jaune?" Velvet asked with a little hope in her voice. She wanted to see Jaune as soon as possible and make things right, and honestly she was getting a little impatient.

"No, his anger towards us is still fresh, and as much as I don't like the thought he's more likely to kill us if we-"

*THUD*

Ren whipped around and saw Velvet just collapsed onto the ground. Before Ren could make sure she was ok, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around, just as Abaddon blew a yellow powder into his face. Ren was unconscious the second the powder touched his nose.

"Congratulations. You two just won An Evening With the Devil." Abaddon said. She knows that she just quoted some song from 1972, but then again, it's exactly what these two are getting.

Abaddon threw Velvet onto her shoulder and picked up Ren by the back of his shirt. Then, in the blink of an eye, Abaddon, Ren and Velvet dissapered.

Things are going very well, in Jaune's opinion.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Carnage945: *Walks through portal with no shadows covering up Jaune's exact visage* You rang? I was in the middle of conning Yang's mother out of her soul along with the souls of her entire bandit tribe. By the way I got you a little present. *Hands Jaune a large box filled to the brim with soul contacts* Went ahead and got you about 45,000 extra souls for you throughout the multiverse as I was traveling killing zombies.

"Well thank you Carnage! This is quite a lot of souls, and I'll see if I can't put them to good use. Oh, and by the way, NO MORE BRINGING SPEED COLA AND BANG INTO MY CASINO! Not only did it make Cherry Soda super hyper which caused a mess, Cuphead skipped out on work when he was supposed to be, ya' know, WORKING! This stuff is like cocaine that I didn't permit being in here, it's causing trouble in my casino." Carnage945 gives Jaune a wierd look when he compaired Speed Cola and BANG to a drug, and the fact that Jaune had just said that he allows the drug in his casino. "What? I'm not a boy scout. I allow the stuff in here. Speaking of which, you want some? I got a huge bag of weed in my desk on top of a brick of cocaine."