Chapter 13

Thz101667: Hey charlie what are your thoughts on jaunes old friends

"Oh! Well that's simple," Charlie said in a cheerful voice with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes her irises were yellow and her sclera was red, her horns popped out, and her teeth became sharp/jagged triangles which formed a sadistic smile.

 When she opened her eyes her irises were yellow and her sclera was red, her horns popped out, and her teeth became sharp/jagged triangles which formed a sadistic smile

"thEy'Re All asSHoles."

ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS: Turn that amplifier down.

"No." Alastor said.

"Can ya even turn off that radio filter or something?" Husk asked.

"Of course I can! I just don't because it annoys everyone!" Alastor said in his usual cheerfulness.

"Ya got that right..." Husk grumbled.

FireRogueWolf25: Hold the phone my champion KnightWolf met her before and told me about her.

FireRogueWolf25: Hey Charlie have you met a wolf faunas by the name Oliver Redgrave because he my champion unless it's a different version of you he met.Btw that's how I know about Charlie because he told me how she nursed him back to health.

ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS: I think everyone in hell knows of that hotel. So it's not a surprise that the one who runs it is well known.

"That true about the KnightWolf/Oliver Redgrave person? Because if not then I'm going to skin FireRogueWolf25 alive for aparently stalking you." Jaune said.

"Nonono, he's telling the truth. I actually did meet a person named KnightWolf. He was hurt so I helped him out." Charlie said.

"Alright, no offence to KnightWolf but you just let some guy in and heal him? For some reason he was in hell, and you didn't know a thing about him. Like he could have been a murderer or a rapist and you just let him on in?" Jaune chastised.

"You sound like Vaggie when I had let him in." Charlie said.

"She's DEFINITELY the sensible one in your relationship." Jaune said. Charlie just gave an angry (but cute) pout and crossed her arms over her chest. "But seriously, you just let your guard down around some stranger? Seriously?"

"Let my guard down?" Charlie questioned. She reached behind her back and pulled a knife forged from an Exterminator weapon and handed it to Jaune. Jaune examined the knife and noticed the symbols on the blade.

"Zyygerath Misery Runes?" Jaune asked.

"Makes it so that anyone stabbed with that blade is kept alive even when their organs are slowly melting away. Giving them a very, very slow and VERY agonizing death." Charlie smirked. She might be sweet and kind most of the time, but Charlie is still the Devil's daughter. She's got a bit of a sadistic side to her.