Chapter 3

Anonymous: QUICK! CUPHEAD, MUGMAN, CALA MARIA, BON BON, CHERRY SODA, SEA TEA, DAMIEN, JAUNE AND KING DICE FAVORITE NUMBER AND COLOR! AAAHHHHHHHH!

"HUH?! Um- uhh-!" Cuphead and Cherry were so caught off guard that they actually went into a miny panic trying to come with an answer.

Cuphead: "7 AND RED!"

Cherry: "12 AND PINK!"

Everyone else was a little more calm.

"Uhh, ok um... 3 and blue... Which I thought was obvious." Mugman said.

"Ummm. I don't have a favorite number, but I like dark purple. Why do think I wear dark purple sweaters and T-shirts?" Cala asked.

"I happen to like pink, and I guess 32." Bon Bon said.

"Dark blue. But what's the point of having a favorite number?" Sea asked. She and Damien were playing Minecraft.

"Red and 53." Damien said just before getting killed by a Creeper. "Damnit." Damien took out one dollar and put it into the swear jar that Sea Tea had wordlessly held out for him.

"Jeez, slow down there, what's the rush?" Kind Dice asked, his Cajun accent giving him his usual charm. "Surprising to no one, favorite color is purple. The royal kind. If I give ya my favorite numbers, I might accidently give away the secret best bets."

"Slow down, are you being chased or something?" Jaune groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. "You know, I've had plenty of millennia to think about it. And when ever I have an actual answer I always change it. So for now, guess I'll say the color of gold. As for the number... Um..." Jaune spotted Cuphead, Mugman, Cala, Bon Bon, Cherry, and Sea staring at him from around the corner. It was obvious what they were waiting for. So might as well give it to them. "25!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Cuphead, Cala, Bon Bon, Cherry, and Sea all yelled.

"YES! He didn't say 666 I win!" Mugman cheered.

"It's supposed to be 666! Why isn't it 666?!" Bon Bon yelled in annoyance, 20 bucks out of her pocket and into Mugman's.

"What? Is the first three digits of your phone number your favorite number?" Jaune smirked.

Tailgate5510: Man those are some clean teeth, I would kill for those.

"Well~..." Jaune was sitting at his desk. King Dice standing on his right, with dozens of lesser demons behind the two. Jaune, Dice, and all of the demons behind them giving evil smirks. "If you're willing to kill. Why not sell your soul? Much less messy. All you have to do..." Jaune then held out a piece of paper. A contract to be exact. "Is sign on the dotted line."

Anonymous: Hey guys, what was your reaction to Jaune suddenly having a kid?

7 YEARS AGO AT 2:41 AM IN THE MORNING.

*RIIING RIIING! RIIING RIIING! RIIING RIIING!*

Cala, dressed in nothing but a dark purple bath robe, yawned and rubbed her eye as she walked (more like slithered, since her mermaid tail is long and snake like when not in the water) to the wall phone next to the stairs. Her, Mugman, Cuphead, Bon Bon, and their children all lived in a two story house. Cala, Mugman, and Sea Tea slept on the bottom floor, and Cuphead, Bon Bon, and Cherry Soda sleep on the top.

When Cala was woken up by the phone she was... annoyed would be an understatement. Just earlier, Cala and Mugman had finished having sex (they're married, don't say anything) so the two of them were pretty exhausted (Cala was still a little sore) so she really wanted to sleep. She took the phone off the wall and answered.