Chapter 17

Anonymous: So no body else is going to ask? Ok, I guess I will. Jaune, since Lilith used to be an angel, wouldn't that mean she's your sister?

"NO!" Jaune shouted in disgust.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to throw up at the thought!" Saphron shouted.

"Wait does that mean that I'm an inbred kid?" Charlie asked in disgust, shock, and a little fear at the thought of possible genetic disorders she may have.

"Real life just became an episode of Game of Thrones." Vaggie said, though she to was disgusted at the thought.

"Alright, look," Lilith said firmly. "Yes: All angels see God as their father, but they don't see other angels as their siblings. It's one of the things that angels and mortals like humans have in common. The only angels that have brothers or sisters are the Archangels and angels that have a twin or even triplets."

"That's right, Lilith and I are NOT siblings." Jaune said.

"I do have a twin sister named Hannah. Her personality is like, the complete opposite of mine. She's kind and sweet, and I'm a little bitchy. She's still a virgin and I'm a bit of a slut." Lilith said.

"You weren't always like how you described yourself." Jaune said, before he looked at his daughter. "Charlie, before your mother and I fell from grace, the two of us, plus your aunt and uncles (Asmodeus, Abaddon, Azazel) were completely different from how we are now. Your mother was a prefect copy of her sister in personality and appearance. Asmodeus was kind and generous. Abaddon... Well she was like how she is now, but she wasn't sadistic like she is now. And I wasn't sadistic, I had less of a temper than I do now, and if your mother and I got together BEFORE we fell from grace I can guarantee you that we wouldn't have an open relationship like how we do now."

"What about uncle Pyrac and uncle Azazel? What were they like?" Charlie asked.

"Pyrac, or Davidare as he was known as at the time, was a warrior threw and thru. As most Gargoyles, he always had a weapon at his side. Rather cold hearted. Not to different from how he is now. Bottom line is, he was a dick as an angel, he's a dick now." Jaune said.

"And, Azazel?" Saphron asked.

"I honestly don't know. He was born a decade after I fell from grace, and he apparently looked up to me... For some reason. I still remember when I met him." Jaune said.

A FUCK TON OF YEARS AGO.

"....." Jaune, Lilith, Asmodeus, Abaddon, and Pyrac/Davidare all just stared at the recently fallen Azazel who was just bowing down to Jaune, showing absolute submission and respect. "...You know, you four could learn a thing or two from this guy." Jaune said with a bemused smirk.

"Mhm, sure..." Lilith said.

Carnage945: *Gives Jaune a strange look for a second* You do realize that I'm a symbiotic organism that basically inhabits a version of your mortal body? I've gone through so many drugs during my evolution towards being the 945th version of the original Carnage Symbiote that drugs don't work on me anymore. If anything you should have gone with the interrogate him for his weaknesses schtick so that you could have found a way to con me out of my demi-divine soul. Anyway, I'll adhere to your demands of no more speed cola or bang, I can't risk this body dying out on me anyway, it's my favorite. Well I'm off to explore the multiverse a bit more, maybe see if I can find and seduce Jessica Rabbit herself, here's her picture for reference *Hands Jaune a picture of Jessica Rabbit* Ta Ta.

*Walks out the door and passes by Mugman and Saphron*

Good Morning to you both