Prologue

"How could you lie?! To me!? To all our friends?! I HATE YOU!"

"Come anywhere near my sister and I'll kill you!"

"Pathetic..."

"I knew the moment I laid my eyes on you you were more worthless then I originally thought"

"...Why fearless leader?"

"It'd be best if you just leave Jaune..."

"Get out while you can kid, and take your horrible fashion sense with you."

"Don't talk to me! I'm bullied enough as it is!"

"....... I'm ashamed to be your partner... I should have let you die durring initiation."

The Devil openned his eyes as he awoke from his dream. His head resting on his oak desk as his eyes, irises red as blood and sclera yellow as sulfur, blinked to adjust to the light. With a groan he sat up and twisted his neck 360° to pop the joints.

He stood up and walked to his office's bathroom to go through his morning routine. He falls asleep in his office enough times that it's a second bedroom for him. So his bathroom had some of the necessities like toothpaste, a comb, floss, mouthwash, ect.

So after "emptying the tank", he washed his hands before putting toothpaste on his Tooth-File. As he began to clean and sharpen his teeth he began contemplating that dream.

'Been a while since I've had a dream about... Anything regarding Beacon or Remnant.' The Devil thought to himself.

When he was satisfied with how clean/pointy his teeth were, he spat out the toothpaste and gargled mouthwash before spitting that out too and finishing his morning routine with flossing.

Before he left the bathroom he looked in the mirror and decided to go with his primary form.

With a rippling effect like water, his form changed to that of who he first started out as: Jaune Arc. Though, there were some.... Differences.

(A/N: Image provided by @BattleDroid1106

(A/N: Image provided by @BattleDroid1106. Also from this point forward I shall be addressing Jaune as Jaune primarily.)

"Much better~." Jaune purred, giving the mirror a toothy smirk. He idly noted that his voice in this form was just like his voice when he was a resident of that pitiful world Remnant. As he was walking over to the door of his office he mentally checked if he got everything he needed to start the day, he stopped as he remembered something important (to him at least). He went back to his desk and opened the top left drawer. He then pulled out three rings and slipped them on.

(Right hand, middle finger)