Chapter 7

Carnage945: I'd say quite a bit, I'm just happy I got to use my favorite sniper rifle at least once! *I say as I'm sitting at the bar with a Bang energy drink* Want a energy drink? This thing has 300 milligrams worth of caffeine in it. *Offering a huge box filled with Bang to every one of the casino*

"Yes please!" Cherry said reaching for a can but Bon Bon stopped her.

"NO THANK YOU. She's hyper enough as it is, and it was a nightmare trying to get her to go to sleep as a baby, so PLEASE keep it to your self." Bon Bon said.

"Mooooom!" Cherry whined.

Carnage945: Oh and before I forget I'm gonna lend you a minion of mine of my own creation.

*Snaps fingers and in a big puff of smoke appears a 6 foot 7 inches tall blind bald man with a beard wearing a black shirt with jeans and oddly enough not wearing socks or shoes.*

Allow me to introduce my spawn, Paradox. Don't worry about his blindness I made him from a bit of mine and Toph's (Avatar the last airbender) blood using a genetic cloning machine. He's a powerful earthbender who has a secondary skill of lavabending. Fair warning though he is not that much of a people person, while oddly enough having a soft spot in his heart for children, and will attack basically anyone who is a threat to either his objective or to a child. I've already informed him of your situation so all you need to do is inform him of where he needs to be located and he'll get his job done.

"Whoa..." Cherry said as her and the other kids look up at him. Damien even fell onto his butt because Paradox was so tall. "You are BIG."

"...."

"Not much of a talker, are you?" Thomas asked.

"...."

"That Carnage guy did say he's not much of a people's person." Vampira said.

"...."

"I like him." Victor said, his normally stoic voice (or voices considering it sounded like he was talking with three voices) held a hint of amusement.

FireRogueWolf25: Who knew cindy here was thirsty for Jaune "sword".

"Whoever you are, shut up." Cinder growled. Meanwhile Salem and Mercury were snickering while the rest of the Remnent-ites were a few dozen feet away arguing on what to do next.

Emerald gave a small scowl when that voice said what it did for two reasons. A) The voice made Cinder angry when she was already irritated, and B) Emerald is bisexual and definitely had a thing for her leader. Yes, Emerald also wanted to see if those rumors about Arc's sexual prowess was true, but any romantic feelings she has were for Cinder only.

So, Emerald simply thought to herself, 'Fuck you Fire... Dog... Whatever!'

Tailgate5510: *watches BTs clean the floor.* I can't believe jaune let that bastard live after ruining the floor.

"Well, of course I let him live." Jaune said while he hastily buckled his belt and grabbed his button up shirt. He was currently in his room in his Hell Palace, having finished his and Lilith's little 'session' ten minuets ago.

Lilith herself was currently face down onto Jaune's pillow unconscious and naked on Jaune's bed with the only thing covering her legs and ass was Jaune's black Egyptian Silk Sheets, with about 13 succubi either on or around the bed also naked and asleep. Jaune and Lilith were being very loud and some succubi maids wanted in on the fun and Jaune obliged.

"If I had killed that shit stain then Hevean would have swept him up to their fluffy clouds because in the eyes of those idiots he has not committed any sins. Not in this world at least. And that's something I couldn't allow." Jaune said. As he finished buttoning up his shirt he opened a portal directly to his office.

"Trust me. I have a plan. Now, If you'll excuse me, I have an angry sister and upset sister-in-law to deal with." Just as he said that, he stepped through the portal and the first thing he saw was said angry sister and upset sister-in-law. ".........Um... Hiiii..?" That 'HI' just made Saphron even madder.

BattleDroid1106: That was satisfying to read, I wonder what will the rest of the Huntsmen and Huntresses would do

"Seriously! Where are these voices coming from?!" Yang yelled out, making a few people a couple of feet away look at her like she was insane.

"Well... First thing we need to do is get Mr. Winchester to the nearest hospital. Then after that we'll need to find a way to acquire money." Ozpin said.

"Honestly Ozma, I think we should leave 'Mr. Winchester' here." Salem said. Ozpin was about to argue but Qrow cut in.

"I'd hate to agree with HER of all people, but by the sounds of it this guy (points at an unconscious Cardin) is the reason we're in this mess." Qrow said.

"You can't be serious, Qrow! You saw what Mr. Arc did to him in there, if we leave him here then there's no telling what he might do to him!" Glynda yelled. This led to another argument, while King Dice and an Imp watched on from the entrance to the casino.

"Annoying twits..." King Dice muttered.

Tailgate5510: I didn't YEET my sister of the face of the earth when I was 4.

"I-! UGH!" Cherry pinched the bridge of her nose and let out an annoyed sigh. "Can we please just drop this subject, for Christ sake?"

"Nope." Sea said with a smug smile "We're going to remind you until you die."

"God damnit." Cherry groaned.

"It's ok, Cherry. We all know that you wouldn't do that now." Vampira kindly said, while putting a reassuring hand on Cherry's, making Cherry Soda smile and blush.

"Thanks Vampy." Cherry said to her crush.

Staggerreader: Jaune can I get my gem back. I need it to protect a couple branches of the multiverse with you as a main character from some some cosmic being calling themselves oblivion also before I go *bites down on cardin's arm dragging him out of the casino while mumbling about burning his @$$*

"Kinda busy right now." Jaune whispered while he sat at his desk listening to Saphron yell and scream at him. Terra was standing off to the side trying to not get dragged into this sister/brother spat. "Also, don't kill him, that would ruin my plans for him." Jaune whispered again while flinching when Saphron mentioned Adrian (who was currently in the kids room being looked after by the kids, Bonny, Pirouletta and Cala).

Tailgate5510: Hol' up he left olive garden?

"Yeah, duties in Heaven and what not." God said while watering some tulips in his garden. "Their breadsticks were pretty good. And their Shrimp Scampi is to die for."