Chapter 14

Anonymous: So Blitzo, what does Jaune want you to do to your targets?

"Ah, ah, ah. No spoilers." Jaune said.

"What I will say is that it's brutal. Like, even for us, this is a new level of brutal." Blitzo said.

"Yeah. Sir, Lord Lucifer, I'm not sure what these guys did to you but don't you think what you're asking is a bit... Much?" Loona asked.

"This one (holds up a picture of Blake) is half cat and half human." Jaune said.

"Oh I'm gonna ass rape the bitch." Loona growled.

Staggerreader: I am sorry Alastor but no I cannot shape shift but I can try something *i leave the casino for a few minutes coming back some metal I my claws. I put the metal in my mouth and melt it. Spitting it out into my claws and moulding it into a armour set, dropping it near Alastor. The armour set springs to life as I control it using my gem as that is happening my body is turning invisible from the power in my gem* this can do for now.

"Interesting. Very intr-" Alastor's words stopped without explanation. He tried to talk but no words came out. He didn't know what was the cause, until he looked at ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS.

ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS: *Presses mute button.*

Alastor's eyes narrowed before he snapped his fingers and ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS burst into flames and dropped his remote. While ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS screamed in pain Alastor picked up the remote and unmuted himself.

"As I was saying: Very interesting. It's a trick I may want to learn one day. But then again, I already have my shadow..." Alastor said, while the voices that saw that became very nervous around him.

Anonymous: Hey Alastor, have you ever seen this video by some guys called Screen Rant?

"'10 Amazing Actors Who Died During A Movie's Production'? This I've gotta' see!" Alastor excitedly shouted.

FireRogueWolf25: Dude he died holding of an army of vampires because he was trying to redeem himself for his time as an assassin.

"Well I didn't know that!" Jaune angerly exclaimed. "All I knew was that he was in Hell for some reason and my daughter let him into her place without a care in the world. Of course I would worry about her."

Anonymous: Ok, we've all been a bunch of dipshits about this, but Chalice, how can Cuphead and Mugman help bring you back to life?

"Well..." Chalice began. "This spell that the angel gave me turns any mortal that drinks it into an angel, so it will turn me into an angel."

"Whoa, really?" Cherry asked.

"Yes, little one. However, since I'm a ghost, I'll need to add the blood of a family member. Doesn't have to be a lot, just a teaspoon's amount will do. And adding the blood will make it so that it only works for me." Chalice said.

"Can it do anything else?" Cherry asked.

"Well from what I know it can also temporarily heal any injuries an angel receives, but it's not permanent." Chalice said. "I haven't made the potion yet because it needs 200 different ingredients and I only have 32 of them."

"Jesus Christ." Cherry said in shock.

"I actually heard that he made this spell." Chalice said teasingly.

"No not the spell, him." Cherry said while pointing at something behind Chalice.

"Huh? Wha- Oh my!" Chalice exclaimed when she saw two paramedics wheeling ShOotAhOlEiNtOmarS past them on a gurney. The man looked like he lost a fight with a flamethrower. "What happened to him?"