The Perfect family

Mom
Mom is a hard working Leo that doesn't take shit from anyone. Mom always ready for anything life throws at her. Mom is always working and is rarely home. Which I understand because if I owned a very successful business I wouldn't want to be either.

Dad
Dad is a hockey coach for the Dallas Stars. Like mom, dad is rarely ever home. When he is home he is usually arguing with mom on the phone. Dad thinks of me as his little princess, but it feels like he loves his players more than me. I used to play hockey with dad every Sunday when I was 12. That ended once he got a call from the Dallas stars.

Big sister Ellie
Mom and dad wanted a little boy after Eliana but they got me. They said they were happy to have me but it doesn't seem like it at times. Ellie is a teacher at Eden Hall along with her fiancé Toby. Ellie and her fiancé live in Minnesota and have a 2 story house together.

Y/N Henderson
I am a 16 year old girl who always tries her best to impress my parents. I am always expected to look, act, and be my best in public. Sometimes I wish my parents didn't treat me like a little kid. I just want to be a normal teenager for once.

Y/N's POV
It was a rainy day in Comfort ,Texas the wind was blowing and the sky was dark gray. Mom had just gotten back from a 12 day business trip and dad was in the living room watch reruns of last weeks hockey game. I was in the kitchen making dinner with my big sister Ellie.

Ellie heard mom's car door shut then turned off the stove super quick. Then Ellie grabbed my wrist pulling me up the stairs and into her room. I looked at Ellie with my eyebrow raised in confusion. She said "wait for it" then I heard mom and dad start to argue. Then Ellie said "there it is". I wonder what they are arguing about. Maybe I should go down stairs to go check on them .......