Twins

(Fast forward to the next morning.....)

Y/N's POV
I woke up and went down stairs to see Ariana waiting in the living room. She said "Good-morning sunshine". I looked at her confused and while rubbing my eyes. Ari said " you didn't know we are going shopping .. come get ready". I didn't question anything she said so I just went up stairs and got dressed. Once I was done I went down stairs to go with Ari.

Once outside I had seen Adam waiting in his car for us. I grabbed Ari's arm and pulled her to the side. I whispered to Ari " You didn't tell me Adam was going". Ari looked at me with a smirk and said " Adam goes with me everywhere, besides he won't be a bother". I nodded and got in the back seat of Adams red Camaro.

We were in the car for a few minutes before making it to the Mall of America. This mall was huge bigger than any of the ones back in Texas. We walked for what seems like hours before finding a store with cute clothes. Ari and I even got some matching outfits while Adam got his hair cut next door.

ARIANA'S POV
I was looking for cute close for Y/N to wear on her first day. As I was scanning the room I saw a cute pair of overalls. I had to buy one and I got one for Y/N too so we could be twinning. We even got matching shirts and everything.  I went to go try mine on and Y/N did the same. 

Once I was done changing I went to look in the mirror. As I was looking in the mirror I saw Y/N walk out of the dressing room. She looked so pretty and I knew if she wore it the boys would be drooling. I screamed in excitement because we both looked really cute and I can't wait to introduce her to my friends.

Y/N's POV
I walked out of the dressing room and heard Ari scream she said "Oh My God You Look So Cute". I smiled and said you really think so. She said "of course I think so" and gave me a big hug. We could tell it was getting late, so we went to meet up with Adam next door.

All three of us walked back to Adams car and headed home. Once we got to Adam drive way I thanked them for the amazing evening and headed home. When I got up to my room put on some rock music then started to get ready for bed. I hope tomorrow is just as good as today was.....