O Romeo, Romeo

Y/N's POV
Portman decided to walk me to class since he had the class right across from mine. We said our goodbyes at the door then walked into our classes. I saw my best friend in the class so of course I was so happy. The class was full of familiar faces. Adam, Ari, Charlie, Averman, Diamond, Julie , and Fulton were in the class.

🔔ding, ding, ding 🔔
"Class is in session" the teacher said as she took out a hat from her drawer.
"You will each have to pick a name from that hat ... at complete random... you can choose to keep your partner or trade but both partners have to agree" the teacher said walking around the room.
She started from the left side where Adam was sitting.

Adam drew a name and looked shocked. " I got diamond" he said frowning looking at Ari.

Next was Ari "I got Averman, gross" she said making a disgusted face.

"Ouch... my feelings" Averman said holding his heart like he just got shot.

Next was Charlie "I got Julie... not to bad"

After Charlie was me. I took the piece of and opened it. Fulton What!. "I got Fulton" I said looking at Fulton. Fulton slapped his hand on his forehead.

"Charlie can you trade partners with me" Fulton said looking at me.

Um rude I thought to myself.

"Do both partners agree" the teacher asked . Fulton and I both nodded in agreement. Charlie and Julie did the same. Since we switched Adam and Averman switched to be with their girlfriends.

Before I switched seats with Julie Fulton said "Hey no offense I just don't think we would work well as partners".

"Nun taken" I said as a got up to switch seats.

"Hey partner"Charlie said smiling.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"It's always nice to see a familiar face...especially one as pretty as yours" Charlie said looking into my eyes.

"Thanks wish I could say the same" I said laughing. Charlie's face was shocked for a second.

"I'm just kidding , you're actually very pretty" I said giggling.

"Pretty... alright I'll take it" Charlie said smiling"

The teacher then got done assigning partners. "All this week we will be going over Romeo and Juliet (the censored version). You and your partner will go over the play together. That is why you are put in boy girl partners"said the teacher.

Charlie raised his hand. "Yes Charlie" the teacher said.

"Will we get go over the kissing scene?"  Charlie asked.

"Good question Mr.Conway ... I'm sorry to break your hearts but we will Not be going over that part" "Your scene will end right before the kissing scene" The teacher answered.

"Dang" Charlie said pretending like was upset then winked at me.

"We will be putting a little twist on the play. The girls will be playing Romeo and the boys will be playing Juliet" the teacher stated.

All the student jaw had dropped. Especially the boys because they had to play a girl.

You will also be wearing your characters costume while reciting the play.

Ari and I both pointed and laughed at our partners teasing.

This is going to be a long class.......