Work shop

Y/N's POV

Third period I had work shop.... so I had to go to a different building in the back of the school. On my way over there I had passed a few familiar faces. Once I found the class room I sat down. Each desk had two chairs meaning we were going to be in partners. I got there before all of the rest of the students, so I just put my book bag down.

"Is this seat taken?" Adam asked.

"No ...it's not taken.." I said putting my books in my bag not even noticing it was Adam.

"Oh hey Y/N" Adam said.

I turned around because I heard my name. "Oh hey Adam" I said surprised.

"So how is your first day going so far?" Adam asked while he put down his bag.

"Very interesting to say the least" I answered.

"Hey hey hey class.... hey Adam" said a curly haired boy.

"Hey" Adam said giving the boy a hand shake.

"Oh this is Russ by the way" Adam said point towards the boy.

"Hey I'm Y/N" I said giving russ a fist bump awkwardly.

🔔ding, ding, ding🔔 Russ took his seat and class started.

" today we are going to learn how to make bird houses" the teacher said.

"Oh this will be great" Russ said sarcastically. Which made me and Adam laugh.

Through the the period I was just talking to Adam while he did all the building. He almost hammered his finger because he wasn't paying attention to the nail. It didn't help that Russ and his parents were trying to mess with us while we were building. Russ called Adam's  name while Adam was hammering which made banks smash his finger. After that banks was sent to the nurse and I had to finish building by myself.  Shortly after the bell rung and it was time for another 45 minutes of hell. I hope next period is not bad.....