Math

Y/N's POV
I was walking through the hallway trying to get to my locker. As I was walking I kept on think about how bad I felt that Adam got hurt. I was thinking so much I was almost late for class.

I once I got into class I tried to introduce myself to the teacher.

"Hi sir my name is Y/N Henderson" I said

"Don't you see I'm busy" said the math teacher.

"I'm sorry It didn't look like-" I said before he interrupted me.

"I don't care take a seat" the teacher said all rude.

"Hey man chill ..she's new give her a break " said the tall curly haired boy with a bandana.

"I don't think this is any of your business mr. Dean Portman". The teacher said crossing his arms

Portman walked up to me and put his arm around me. "How would you like to sit with me babe" he said.

I looked at him confused but followed him. He sat me in the desk right next to him. As we were there he introduced me to his friends. "This is Charlie and right behind you is Luis" he said. After I shook their hands I saw Ari walk in the room and she ran over to me giving me a big hug.

"Oh great like we couldn't get enough of one Ari..now we have to deal with two" Charlie said laughing because Ari & I were dressed the same.

"Shut up Spazway ...talk about us like that again and see what happens" Ari said defensive .

"It's alright Ari" I said laughed as Ari went to go sit down.

"Hey Portman can you switch seats with me ... I want to sit next to the cute new girl" Charlie said whispering into Portman's ear.

"No way Charlie I found her and I get to keep her" Portman said whispering loudly back to Charlie.

"I can hear y'all and I'm not a toy y'all can pass around jerks" I said crossing my arms and facing the front.

As I was sitting there with my arms crossed I felt a slight tug on my hair. Not knowing what was going on I turned around. As I turned around I saw Luis twirling my hair in his fingers.

"Oh I'm sorry pretty lady" Luis said with a smirk.

"It's alright... hey can I ask you a question?" I said to Luis.

"Sure.. you can ask me anything" he answered.

"Are all the guys in this school jerks" I asked.

He said "well I think you might be judging people a little to quickly".

I smiled and said " well you might just be right".

🔔ding, ding, ding 🔔 the bell rung beginning class.

"Today in class we are going over soh-cah-toa".

I was minding my business until I felt a little paper hit my shoulder.

"Psst.... psst ... hey over here" Charlie whispered. I turned around and saw Charlie which made me start to blush a little. " hey can I talk to you after class?" Charlie asked while still whispering. "Sure I have lunch after this class". I turned back around and let my checks go back to their light pink color.

A few minutes pass and Luis is still playing with my hair. To be honest it feels kind of good. Luis tapped my shoulder to get my attention. I turned around a little so the teacher wouldn't get mad at me.

"Do you need something?"I asked Luis.

"Um no ... but I was wondering If you would want to go grab something to eat with me after school.... we'll and after hockey practice" he said.

"Yeah I would love too... Actually I think I might have hockey practice too" I said kinda confused.

"Wait your in hockey?" Luis asked shocked as he whispered really loud. Which made everyone in the room look at me & Luis. I turned around and looked at Portman's & Charlie's face and they looked shocked.

" So you're the one coach has been talking about" Portman whispered.

"I guess so" I said shrugging my shoulders.

Close to 15 minutes before class ended banks walked in the class room with a bag of ice on his thumb. " SORRY BANKS " I said mouthing to banks. "It's okay" he mouthed back.

God I wish today was over with........