ஒரு மேகம் போலவே மனம் மிதந்து போகுதே மழை நின்ற போதிலும் மர கிளைகள் தூறுதே

ஒரு மேகம் போலவே மனம்                       மிதந்து போகுதே                                                               மழை நின்ற
போதிலும் மர கிளைகள்
தூறுதே

Mullai sat surprised looking at the gifts...She liked them too much especially the cup...

The wordings were too perfect for her, even making her brain reminisce the first ever moment they had a normal cordial talk.

And she giggled...

She badly wanted to place a call to him and thank him for his gifts, but she was shy and was blushing...

There was nothing kinky in his gifts, yet it could make her realize the emotions only few of the eroticas she had ever read could kindle in her...

And that's how Abhi had found her...

Holding a mug in one hand, and another hand holding the earrings busy covering her face...

Abhi: diiiii...

There was no response...

She had to nudge her to bring her back to the world...

Mullai: abhi...

Abhi: kahan koi ho( where are u lost?)

Mullai: haan?

Abhi: ufff...where r u lost? What did jijajiiii gift u with that is making u get lost somewhere...haan...haannn?

She teased her....

Mullai: abhiiii...

She whined.

Abhi: acha vo apki personal hai...show me jiju's pic...

Mullai bit her tongue...

Abhi: please don't tell me u forgot it...

Mullai: sorry...

Abhi: goshhh...u guys are such a weird couple...who doesn't take pic nowadays...weirdooos..

And she hit her head that's when she noticed the gift quite clearly...

Abhi: jiju gifted u this?

Mullai nodded her head vigorously...

Abhi: can I take a close look...

Mullai: u just said its personal...

Abhi: diiiii..just a minute...just to clarify something...Please...

Mullai though found it weird, did show her the present...

Abhi started giggling the moment she saw the gift clearly...

Mul: why r u laughing...

Abhi: nothing.....nothing at all...

Mul: abhoiiiiiiii...

Abhi: u know something,.....jiju loves u too much...

Mullai gave her weirdest of the looks....

There was nothing special in the gift for abhi to say soo...

Abhi: btw u guys make adorable pair am sure...

Mullai: iva enna olarara...

Abhi: what r u murmuring in tamil?

Mullai: what are u blabbering...u have not even met him and here u r telling me how adorable of a couple we ll make...

Like seriously...