உண்மையும் பொய்மையும் பக்கம்பக்கம்தான் ரொம்பப் பக்கம் பக்கம்தான்

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day...I can proudly say "First and Last wish naan dhan nu".

A short update alert...

உண்மையும் பொய்மையும்
பக்கம்பக்கம்தான் ரொம்பப் பக்கம்
பக்கம்தான் பாா்த்தால் ரெண்டும்
ஒன்றுதான்

"All states would be having an DCA office and the head office of the south terrain would be Chennai led by me. Thank you"

"This is Mullai murugan, signing off from Chennai Airport"

And the whole family stood stumped sans kanna and abhi. They glanced at each other, all of them were in the same stupor mind.

State of confusion between dream and reality.

True, they knew Kathir had an inclination towards cyber crime during his school days and also wanted to pursue his bachelor's in the same, but later he had left all that for good as per them.

Or that's what they believed till this very minute.

But, what they saw in news shook the very base of their trust and belief.

Had any of the near or dear ones, uttered such a thing about him, they wouldn't have even given a belief of doubt.

But now, seeing the very reality before their eyes.

They felt betrayed and their trust broken.

Kanna who was on watch about all their reaction could gauge their state and stance very well.

After all, he had travelled through the very same reaction three years back. But he didn't know what or how would their perusal be on the same.

Despite being the youngest lad, he had acted like giving a very tough time for his brother to get back his trust.

Abhi who accidently stumbled upon this family drama and reaction was really confused on what to do next.

The very joyous atmosphere of the house was lost already she was sure.

It was Jeeva who came out of the bubble soon...

Je: enna idhelam?

Me: kathir ipdi panuvaru nu sathyama expect panla da...

Jeeva stared at Kanna and Abhi.

Je: abhi unak idu muname theriyum la....in a raised tone

It was a statement rather than a question of doubt.

Lak: dei jeeva en da andha ponnu abhi ta idha pathi kekura...

Je: neenga nethi illa ma....

Nethi eh indha pulla solichu DCA la epdi kathir beard vachirukan nu...

Keta la pa...

Abhi stood with bowed eyes. She didn't know what to answer. She could accept and receive the wrath of the family or lie and be the betrayer.

She didn't know what to choose.

She looked at kanna...

What was she supposed to do? She wasn't sure....

Dh: theriyuma abhi....

She gave a suspicious look...

Je: apo un shooting skills aa pathi keka sonadhu Mullai ta illa, kathir ta apdi dhane?

Me: hey jeeva...enna olarara...adhan mulla journalist...

Je: kathir sonane army man nu....sir um army dhane....

Kanna's silence and down casted eyes were their answer.

What was he supposed to do now?

Tell the story of kathir?

The journey of kathir from doing his PG to becoming Chief in DCA, there was another person's presence – Mullai.

The very same girl or his brother's girlfriend.

Him explaining the story only means exposing Mullai also, and that was not his part to be done.

It had to be his brother, and he knew his brother wouldn't appreciate his precap to the family about his love life.

Even if he starts the story, he doesn't know what to tell about their latest separation.

Je: nee pala mura nakkal aa kathir annan aa pathi enaikachum theriyum apo puriyum nu podi vachi pesinapove yosichirukanum da...

Aana yosichum periya use illa en na....naan nariya naal yosichum en moolai ku etinadhu kathir Mullai aa love panadhu unaku theriyum adan apdi solra nu nenachen...

Ipdi oru vishayam sathyama edur paakala....

Kanna shut his eyes in despair.

Mo: ellai idhu enna da pudusa...kathir Mullai aa love panadha solra...

Me: illa nu sola solunga kanna va...

Meena challenged.

Kanna nodded his head.

Kan: aana en kita edhayum kekadinga....kathir anna varum adu kitaye kelunga...

And he walked back to his room dragging abhi. He shut the door and sat trying kathir to reach through call and tell him "all hell broke loose" and to anticipate the same on his arrival.

But, as usual his phone was going on voice call.

Crap...

He cussed and sat staring at the wall. Abhi sat next to him, leaning onto his shoulder, not knowing what to do next.

Kanna, was happy partly, his brother had reached position anybody would be proud of and he had a girl who trusted him so much...

So much to the extent of staying with him without any nuptial agreement, it clearly meant the trust she had on him.

5-year break for sure didn't do much to their relationship was something he could vouch for, but yet his heart broke of betrayal.

This was not expected of his brother, he trusted his brother too much, heck even his family.

His brain knew his family wouldn't have approved of his job or passion, wasn't he an example.

He joined IB and BSF only because kathir had supported him.

And 2 years back, for sure jeeva anna or Moorthy anna wouldn't have rendered their support, and that should have been one bloody reason why his brother retorted to this method.

He found some 1000 reasons to justify his brother's act, yet the younger brother in him felt utterly bad.

He wanted to give the very same treatment to his brother and that was one fucking reason why he behaved so. Had he shifted as per his brother's words, he might have shown his anger directly and he didn't want that.

He was broken out of his thought's by kathir's call.

Kat: dei, enna da athana voice calls.

Kan: veetla ellarum CNN paathutnga...

Kathir cut the call with the very line.

Tbc...