என் பசியும் உன் பசியும் சேர்ந்தே ஒன்றாய் அடங்கும்

நான் சமையல் செய்திடுவேன் நீ வந்து அணைத்திடுவாய்
என் பசியும் உன் பசியும் சேர்ந்தே ஒன்றாய் அடங்கும்

Kathir was lazily tracing the sides of her hip and waist, when she pulled him for another couple of hot kiss.....

"Enna madam udesam?" He enquired once his lips were let free, he knew her kisses weren't the usual level innocent.

" Captain sir aa evalo miss panen nu kaatlam nu dan" she winked naughtily playing with his name badge on his uniform.

"Apdiya??" He questioned carrying her in his arms, taking her exactly where she wanted this conversation to lead them to.

"Shhhh kathir enna panra " she asked as if she didn't like what he was doing.

"Unna kidnap panitu poren"

"Apo nalaiku headline....CNN Investigate journalist kidnapped by Indian Army Captain" dan la...

"Kozhupu di unaku...." he pinched her side of the waist making her squeal in his arms.

She giggled, and winked at him...making him want to take her then and there, make her his for the first and for eternity.

He slowly dumped her on their plush bed as if she was some sack..making her give out a stern angry face.

"Enda ipdi arisimootaya podra madiri"...

He didn't let her complete her words, they half died in their quarrel with his lips and tongue for dominance.

His rough palm pulled her closer, letting his body engulf her. Lying under him, she fought for the lead, her lips wanted to devour his lips and tongue. They took on a path of victory by sulking his tongue, making him squirm and all the more breathless.

They let go of each other, panting for breath with his forehead resting right above hers.

This time it was her hands which didn't stop, they were still on their quench for discovery. Her steady fingers unbuttoned his military uniform, stealthily.

"Mulla, idhu enga poi mudiyum nu edum therinju panriya il"...

"Shhhhh ...I love you" and pecked his lips sweetly.

"Mee tooo baby" and he joined her fingers in removing his uniform.

Once his bare chest was made her canvas for her fingers, he explored the inside of her cotton top.

There were no eager and fast traces, all of them were slow letting her bask the feel of love he had for her.

They inched very slowly to the bandeau and it was hard for him to unclasp them with her underneath him and he exchanged their position, rolled over her and let her stay above him by holding her securely around her waist.

He unclasped her in a jiff, letting the pinkish blush creep into all the places of her face, she wanted to shy away from his twinkling eyes at the same time wanted to keep her eyes straight towards him, she was a mess in short.

Her pinkish cheeks made him kiss her cheeks repeatedly, making her find solace in his naked chest.

His fingers started rolling the tip and end of her top making the cold breeze hit her directly, making her shiver a bit.

He sweeped beneath him, safeguarding her from anything and everything and made the comforter their shield.

"Ipo kuluradhu" were his words before her crop top with bandeau hit the ground.